Scan today...

wishuponastar

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I had my scan today and saw my beautiful little bean! I had to keep going out of the room and jumping up and down and drinking a fizzy drink cos naughtly little bean was in the wrong position for the nuchal scan - I also had to get on all fours and wiggle my bum to try and make him/her move! Dignified! Two hours later and babs moved every way except the right way!!! I have to go back again on Tuesday so they can try again...at least I get to see my little one again in a few days! Other than that baby is perfect and was waving hello to mummy!!!xx

Attachments

• Little bean.jpg
    Little bean.jpg
    398.9 KB · Views: 13
lol Wish sounds like a little handful all ready hun....you sure you ready for this?

Sounds like you had fun today. Fingers crossed baby decides to play along at the next one. Glad everything went well tho x

Pleased your scan went well. Pic looks great. xx

Wow, sounds like they really tried! Mine just said 'I can't do the nuchal scan because of the way baby is laying' - didn't get me to move around and certainly didn't bring me back another time to try again! x

Really Amanda? I think I was just lucky that they had an appointment for Tuesday. They also offered to try with an internal scan but I was like...errrr...no!!! They said that if it doesn't work on Tuesday then they can do a different sort of test in about 3 weeks where they go by the head measurement. And Miss...I never expected to have anything BUT a naughty baby!!! Must take after mummy!!xx

Awwww cute! Naughty bubba! Boy!!!!!! Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a lovely clear scan pic! :)

And lucky you getting to see your little one again so soon! :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back