Scan today

evie_smith

Reaction score
I have my scan at 2:10 and a consultant appt afterwards I wasn't excited about it really and forgot untill yesterday my husband was saying yea I got totry come home early from work or we will be really late - I was like WTF!! But he reminded me lol I'm actually well excited this morning tho - do you think I could be less excited because this time round were team yellow?or just be ause it's my third baby?? Lol x x

Thanks I'm really nervous if the baby is healthy coz my son keeps jumping on my gummy and had allot of abdo pain thi pregnancy x

Good luck, will be lovely to see little one xxxx

Lots of pics!!! Lol x x good luck x x I hate having a consultant appointment after scans because we always end up waiting around for ages afterwards (and haven't actually met him just his registrars) x x

good luck today!! im the same as you coz im staying team yellow it doesnt same as exciting as finding out but still nice too see little one

Ye it will be nice to see baby :D I know it will be more exciting if I found out the sex but then I know it wold be an anti climax for the birth and the build up so I'm sticking to my guns I will be well miffed if the mw let's a her or him slip x

is it still ok that we have our guesses when you show us the pics? Love pics!!

Oh yea you can definatally have a guess I just don't want mw telling us and having proper look x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back