Scan results

FirstBabyEek

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies,

Just hot back from my scan this morning.

I'm over the moon to report that everything is fine with pickle, the sonographer couldn't find a reason for the bleed and said that everything was as it should be. I was still bleeding this morning which she saw and was puzzled by, but told me that if it doesn't stop in a few days or gets heavier with more clots then I'm to go straight back. Guess its one of those things.

She measured pickle and everything is above average, particularly pickles legs - so guess they will be tall, doesn't get that from me, I'm 5ft 2!!

And........ I'm also delighted to report that it's a boy!!!!!!! :dance:

I just want to give you all my hugest thanks for your support over the last few days as I know you've gone through it with me, I would have gone nuts without you guys.

Lots of love and baby dust to you all, you amazing people.
Xxxxxx

Your chinese gender predictor is wrong! Lol.

PLeased everything is ok, hope you can relax a bit xx

I am so pleased everything is ok with bubba and how exciting another baby boy to add to our tribe :)

Oh yay! Huge hugs to you, I am SO pleased that your little pickle is OK and will have beautiful long legs :yay::yay::yay::love: You must be so relieved that he's OK.

And huge congrats on team blue! Hope everything calms down soon and that you can relax a bit. Take care of yourself, hun. xxx

Congrats - glad all is well.
Must have been lovely to see baby was all oki poki!!

Glad pickle is ok and you can relax a little now!!! Fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy for you xx

Oh honey I'm so relieved and happy for you, wonderful news that pickle is ok and yay for team blue! :) xxx

Yay! so glad everything is alright & congrats on team blue!

Fantastic news and congratulations on team blue!

I bled after my 12 week scan, the only explanation they could give me is that perhaps it was the last of my hematoma coming away as a result of all the pushing with the scanner?

So glad all is well

Welcome to the blue side!!!! Congrats hunny!

Pip has long legs and takes after his daddy. Don't want a short boy so I'm pleased about that!

Oh that is great news honey, so pleased and how exciting to find out it was a boy too.

Take care x

So pleased everything is ok. Congrats on team blue x

glad all is ok :) congrats on team blue too!! x

So glad all is well hun and huge congrats on team blue!! :) xxx

Thank you everyone. I'm so relieved.

I was 100% convinced I was having a girl. Ive been calling him a her for weeks now.

I'm not disappointed one tiny bit though, very excited xxx

yay glad all is well congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such brilliant news, I am so relieved for you!! Awww a little boy, how lovely.... hopefully you can relax now sweetie. Pickle is nicely tucked away in there!!

Thank goodness!! So pleaded everything is ok. And congratulations on team blue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back