Scan results

So pleased your scan went well and baby is fine. And massive congrats on team blue too :yay:

I'm relieved for u!! Haha, sooo happy everythings ok :) u must be in the best mood ever :D congratulations on ur little boy xxxxxx

glad all is well must be a huge relieve
Congrats on team blue, xxx

Aw congrats!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congratulations!
So pleased all is well :)

Im convinced I am having a boy, and I call peanut 'he' all the time!
x

Thank you girls for your lovely comments. I'm now feeling very excited about having a son eeeeep! Xx

congratulations on your baby boy! :dance:

Glad everything was ok at the scan and can't believe they told you the gender so soon :)

I know, I was amazed too this early, I'm only 15 weeks! :)

Pickle had his bum in the air again so there was no mistaking it, even I saw it on the screen. That's the second time he has mooned the sonographer, cheeky monkey.
Xx

Fantastic to hear that all is ok! Was worried when I saw your other post - you must be so relieved! And congratulations on ur little prince :) Lucky you for finding out so early - just a shame it was coupled with worrying! Glad to hear that all is well tho :)

Me too, you read so many stories of sadness and when you hear heavy bleeding with clots, you can't help but assume the worst.

So I'm really pleased to share that all is ok, not just for pickle and I but also for everyone who posted concern or might go through the same, that it might not necessarily spell disaster xxx

Awww so happy all is ok. And congrats on team blue!!
Really hope that the rest of the 25 weeks go without a hitch xcxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back