Scan photos

Mrsbee

Reaction score
So I've had a recent private and my dating scan today, my private scan photo was amazing and so detailed, but my dating scan photo... I'm a little disappointed with. I know scans aren't about getting the photos but I can't help feeling a bit "merrr" about these photos. I'll post the photos to show you what I mean

Private one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 27
Private one was 10 weeks 3-4 days I think ish.

Today was my dating scan at 11 weeks 5 days. I got about 6 photos but this one is by far the best of them. I dunno maybe I'm being silly but even my MiL said she wasn't as impressed with these images

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 26
Ahh no atlesst you had your private one and have them to keep aswel! You still have another scan at 20 weeks and maybe if you have the gender scan. What did they date you at? Mine is Friday I just can't wait so I can see everything is ok and then tell people xx

I've booked another private scan (I'm terrible I'm so inpatient) it's at 16 weeks for the gender haha. I've got to have extra scans as well as I'm under consultant care. I know I feel I shouldn't grumble because he's amazing dancing around! Little monkey would not hold still and keep sticking his bum right up in the air and pushing his tummy out... Was the cutest thing ever. They moved me forward a day... So I'm now 11+5 !

I'm sure your little angel will be just fine, I've been using s Doppler to hear the heart beat it's sooo lovely xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back