Scan Dates

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Whens our 12week scans? Thought it would be fun to make a list!

Jayceesmumma- 24th October
Sami - 24th October (10.20am...before me! :x ) :lol:
Vicky_Gazerimmer - 24th October (again, before me!)
Tattooed Lady - 24th October
loulou1980 - 25th October
rachelandjarvis - 26th October
Cat&Noah - 31st October
Emma22 - 14th November
Caz - 14th November
LauraB - 15th November

Today was apparently :wall:
But next weeks is on Tuesday at 10:20am :D (12 weeks by my dates!)

aww hun, want me to list ur 12w date or leave it til u get ur scan?

Not had my appointment with my midwife yet got that on next thurs at 1.30pm so hopefully i will find out what date my scan will be then.these first few weeks seem to be taking forever and i still dont believe im pregnant :lol: until i see for my self i think thats when it will hit me.

nah wait till I get a scan. If I havent heard by the end of the week, I will call the hospital.

Cat&Noah said:
nah wait till I get a scan. If I havent heard by the end of the week, I will call the hospital.
ok hun, id call the hospital to book myself! just call and say u wanna book ur 12w scan and say ur 12w date and they will book u one. if u get another in the post, just call and cancel. u should know by now hun. or call ur mw? they usually know 1st.should be in ur notes!
Hope u get one soon! No doubt on the 24th lol, that would make 4!

Well I didnt have my booking in appointment till last Tuesday, which was when I told them I wanted to change hospitals, the MW said she will sort out booking my scan but cause I was already over 10weeks at that point, it may be after 12weeks that the scan comes through.

Oh dear! Well, hopefully you wont have to wait long til ur scan hun! :hug:

Cat&Noah said:
Well I didnt have my booking in appointment till last Tuesday, which was when I told them I wanted to change hospitals, the MW said she will sort out booking my scan but cause I was already over 10weeks at that point, it may be after 12weeks that the scan comes through.

I don't know when mine will be, my booking in appoint isn't til 2nd Nov and by my reconning i'll be 11 weeks, i asked the surgery about this and they said it's right :wall:

not got my first midwife appointment till 6th Nov il be 9 weeks then so wont have that long to wait after that, time seems to have slowed down since i found ot i was pregnant.

Scarlet06 said:
not got my first midwife appointment till 6th Nov il be 9 weeks then so wont have that long to wait after that, time seems to have slowed down since i found ot i was pregnant.
Yeah thats the only prob with finding out so early lol!
Just keep yourself busy and it will fly by! I make myself think im less far gone than i am so when i realise im further, im happy! Lol if that makes sense?
Plus i have Jaycee to keep me very busy! With her, i keep forgetting im pregnant!!
It will speed up soon hun dont worry! When u start enjoying the kicks etc, it will go so quick ull miss it! :hug:

rachelandjarvis said:
Thursday 26th October @ 9am!

oh nice and early hope when i get mine its early otherwise i will just think about it all day and the time will drag :lol:

mishm said:
rachelandjarvis said:
Thursday 26th October @ 9am!

oh nice and early hope when i get mine its early otherwise i will just think about it all day and the time will drag :lol:

Tell me about it!!! Sami and Vicky are 10am's mine is 2:30pm!! :roll:

Just bumping this up! Anyone else got any 12w scans coming up??

Tuesday at 2pm.

I will only be eight or nine weeks (dr thinks) then so probably will get another one later too.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back