Scan date at last!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
My scan date has been sent through for next Monday - can't wait! At last I will be able to 'confirm' this pregnancy once and for all, see the heartbeat and make sure everything is in the right place. :)

:yay: Wonderful news! Glad you don't have too long to wait! :D

That be peace of mind for you! Did you get emotional when you had your first scan with your first?

:yay: fab news, it's great u don't have to wait too long :D

:yay: at last!!! Let us know how it goes, very excited for you hun xx

Thanks everyone! Yes with Rosie I was blown away although I had a dating scan at 7 weeks when she was 9mm long! It was very emotional to see a heartbeat flickering away that early. This time I am expecting to be the same, at the moment I find it hard to believe that we are having another one, probably because Rosie takes up so much of my time and energy - its going to be amazing :)

Rosie will be 2 before your next baby is born...is that right? Such a nice age gap and Rosie will be at that dolly play age too, a real live dolly for her! :) when do you plan on telling her?

Rosie will be 2 before your next baby is born...is that right? Such a nice age gap and Rosie will be at that dolly play age too, a real live dolly for her! :) when do you plan on telling her?

Yes Rosie will be almost two when the baby arrives, about 2 weeks after I think. I think that when my belly starts to get big I will show her some pictures and try to put it in a way that she understands that there is a baby inside mummy's tummy. I think her comprehension should be fine; she learned to plat a kazoo in 5 minutes flat! Its orange and sounds just like Makka Pakka's little trumpet thing which is why she loves it so much! Its all very exciting for all of us :)

Thats great! Make sure you tell us how you go xxxxx

I know Im getting a bit nervous, just hope everything is ok! Can't wait to move into trim 2 now and start to be properly pregnant! xx

not long to wait now. Its so nerve wracking getting a scan, I was a wreck in the waiting room, but I think it only makes it more special when you see the little baby in there! 2nd trimester is definately the best. you can start chatting baby names in the staff room!!

awe, am so pleased for you...bet your counting down every single minute! I've just got my scan date through for 8th Feb so am crossing off the days on the calender. I'm getting really excited as this is my first pregnancy so have had loads of great stories from all my friends. Am nervous myself as it doesn't quite feel real yet but just want to make sure everything is okay and then we can start to relax and tell everyone. Good luck for monday and don't forget to post the piccies on here for us all to brood over! x

I will do RakRak - I just hope I get some good photos! I can feel my uterus now, it has risen above my pubic bone so Im excited about that. I actually did a HPT today as I feel so normal! I cant believe that I actually did another test!

I was very tempted to do a HPT before my scan too. Its only because we are soooo broke thanks to moving house that I resisted!! Im on a weekly budget, I take cash out on monday and dont allow myself to get any more or use my debit card.... TEMPTATION! Its amazing how quickly I spend!

When do you move Tiny? I bet you are itching to get in there and get sorted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back