Scan date at last!

We're completing on 19th feb! Cant wait!! Had my quote from allied carpets lsat night. I think my heart stopped for a minute. I asked if they could do me a discount and he said that the carpets Ive chosen are already on the sale. SO I gave him a sob story about us having to buy everything new and we have a baby on the way and seeing as we are doing the whole house through them he must be able to do something for us. He said themanager would ring us back. 15 minutes later the store manager rang me back and just offered 300 quid off. I was quite shocked at how easy it was. But its still loads of money. We had to go to tesco after that and we did a weekly shop for 28 quid! compensates I think!

Someone from my OH work are emmigrating and want ot sell all their furniture...I think we'll be going round with a van its all so cheap cos she just wants to shift it!

I cannot WAIT to get in and start unpacking!

Wow - £300 is a lot of discount! Did you put on your 'special' telephone voice? hehe

I love moving house, dont ask me why I just do! How did you do a weekly shop for £28? Thats very impressive!

I know, I was still going on about how proud I am of us this morning before he went to work!!

We're trying to use up all the cupboard/freezer food so we just got bread milk, juice, fish, ham etc... we went to deli counter and they had loads of the end bits of hams that they cant be bothered to slice up. We got some expensive turkey end bit for 20p. Wonderful!! Tesco value tinned tomatoes and value OJ. Havent tried it yet but needs must! Oh and they're doing those muller light yoghurts, 5 for a pound!! good eh?!

Im getting stressed with this move already, wanna come and take over?!?!

So glad you have finally got your scan date hun and hope it all goes well for you on Monday :).
Please let us know how it goes :hug:

Tiny, I hope your move goes well and OMG £28 for a food shop is great :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back