Saw my tummy move for first time!

Sarah13

Reaction score
Was lying down last night and could feel baby moving loads so lifted my T shirt and me and my daughter could actually see my tummy moving where the baby was kicking me! Typical my hubby was snoozing and missed it! Guess having a small bump isn't all bad as I'm sure I didn't see my tummy move til later with my daughter!

Aww how lovely :) Its weird in a nice kind of way isn't it? My 14yr old son was like "whoa" when he saw LO move my bump through my top for the 1st time :lol: I remember when LO 1st started moving and I was telling OH, I was always thinking that he thought I was spoofing cos by the time he got himself over to feel, she wouldn't play ball and perform for him! :lol: x

It is strange but nice at the same time, just glad my daughter also saw it otherwise I don't think my hubby would have believed me either!

aww it's lush init, I was so excited to see it moving in there, puts a smile on my face everytime :D x

Awww thats amazing

i've been feeling movement for a few weeks and never got anything with my first until alot later on

:)

It's the most amazing feeling in the world and to watch to is awesome, my mum felt my lil man kicking the other night & saw him moving too I love it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back