Hubby got kicked in the ear

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
Already little jelly belly, has been getting very active, you can see my tummy moving and feel the baby moving with my hand on my tummy.

Hubby was feeling her move around a few morning ago and then she stopped, so he put his head on my tummy and said, hhhheeeelllllloooooo. Thud, straight on the ear twice. :)

Anyone else got a really active baby as early as me??

Already little jelly belly, has been getting very active, you can see my tummy moving and feel the baby moving with my hand on my tummy.

Hubby was feeling her move around a few morning ago and then she stopped, so he put his head on my tummy and said, hhhheeeelllllloooooo. Thud, straight on the ear twice. :)

Anyone else got a really active baby as early as me??
That exact same thing happened to my DH at around 21 weeks but that was the first time he ever felt her move- it was a bit of a shock to him! lol

My bubs has been very active since about 20 weeks and although she is still moving lots, these days I get less kicks and more pokes as though she is trying to get comfortable. It's a wonderful feeling :love:

lol thats hillarious! i cant wait to feel this either! x

My baby flutters alot and im only 16 weeks :)
she/he reacts mostly to daddy's voice which is sweet

yayyy!

Can't wait for this to start - come on baby Jones - get moving !!

Ahh thats so lovely! I've felt mine from about 16 weeks, but hub only felt for first time last week. It's starting to get stronger :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back