Saw tummy move!

noodle1

Reaction score
I was in the bath yesterday relaxing when baba started wriggling and did a few massive kicks/punches so hard that it made my tummy move and the water ripple!!! Made me giggle :lol: . Give it another couple of months and it'll be waves not ripples!!!

aww its lovely isnt it! Mine doesnt move at all when Im in the bath, my active time seems to be in the evening about 9pm when Im half sitting half slouching on the sofa!

I love that feeling :D Mine is strong now and my cat was sat on my lap when bubba kicked and her whole body went up in the air :lol: She wasnt impressed and gave me a filthy look :rotfl:

Mine kicks loads when Im out too so I'll be standing in a queue in a shop and you can see through my jumper and coat that my whole belly is moving around :rotfl: Its the best part of being pregnant for me, I love it!

I had a few visible punches earlier and it made me giggle so much. It never seems to happen when my girls are around to see it though, and the baby is so shy, whenever I get someone's hand on the bump to feel what I'm feeling, it stops! Little monkey!

scones said:
aww its lovely isnt it! Mine doesnt move at all when Im in the bath, my active time seems to be in the evening about 9pm when Im half sitting half slouching on the sofa!

Yeah mine too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back