Flat Hunting!!**UPDATE PG2!!!!*

aww im so pleased for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I know wot u mean about feeling bad bout ur LO not having their own room, Leahs in the same situation but in 2 weeks we move into r own little house - the morgage just gone throu n im soooo excited :D

WE GOT AN EVEN BETTER PLACE!!!!!!!!!

The one i wanted to see was on a main parade of shops but it had about 3flights of narrow steep stairs to get there so i wasnt impressed then our agent took us to another, this time in a Victorian building with loads of character!!

the bedrooms are huge, its got a big living room, a teeny kitchen which i wasnt bothered about and a lovely new bathroom!!!

im so happy, itl b £300 a mth for us to live in with the council helpin us out!!!

aaaaarggggggh, so EXCITED!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

wow that sounds brilliant darlin!!! im SOOOOOOOO pleased for you!!!!

YAY :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Mummykay can i ask where abouts in London you are?

I'm in north London and our Mortage is £1000 a month if we wanted to rent it would have been at least the same.

You're estate agent has definately found you a bargain. Congratulations :cheer:

WannabeMummy the place is on the border of Lewisham and Crystal palace, near Bromley and my in laws lol!!!!

thanks everyone, Im visually decorating now haha!!! :rotfl: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

KAY THATS FANTASTIC I BET YOU ARE OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

so pleased for you hunni you deserve it sooo much :hug: :hug: :hug:

when do you move in???????

Awww MK That is brilliant news!!! When do you move? It sounds brilliant!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

I was born in bromley!! :dance:

Congrats hun.... only a 30 min train ride from me!! :)

xxxxx

so is it yours??? When do you move??? Is it on the web so we can see pictures??? Sooooooooooooooo excited for you :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back