What are you looking forwards to the most when thinking about becoming a mother?

DawnH + Heartbroken

So many people say "Ill be happy so long as its healthy", But would you really love your baby less if they were sick, or had a disability? They are still your baby, they are little parts of you, that need your love and care unconditionally, if you cant give unconditional love to a baby, should you really be having one?

Being happy as long as your baby is healthy is completely different to loving your baby as long as it is healthy. Nobody has suggested that they would love any baby any less, and I'm not sure why you are asking this?

DawnH + Heartbroken

So many people say "Ill be happy so long as its healthy", But would you really love your baby less if they were sick, or had a disability? They are still your baby, they are little parts of you, that need your love and care unconditionally, if you cant give unconditional love to a baby, should you really be having one?

They didn't say that they would not love the baby if (touch wood) there was a problem. I think you're taking it out of context unnecessarily.

Sigh... Some people are just unnecessarily controversial and like to cause upset

Ok back to the feel good :)

I'm looking forward to the pregnancy and even the birth, although I am a complete woos with pain.

I want to be the one that the LO wants that can wash their grazes with magic water, make up stories about the man in the moon, build a tent in the kitchen because it's raining outside. And give a child a loving and caring home that all children should have.

I want to spoil them rotten with love and experiences, give them the praise to have self worth but also the modesty that goes with that.

I could go on forever, I just want it so bad so :dust: to us all :)

DawnH + Heartbroken

Neither of those ladies said any such thing and there is nothing wrong with thinking positive (talking of healthy babies) one these ladies also spoke briefly of her loss having been told he would not make it. How insensitive of you Kat :wall2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back