Flat Hunting!!**UPDATE PG2!!!!*

mummykay

Reaction score
As u know, Jam, Mickey and myself live with my in laws cos its so damn expensive to get a house here and the council are crap so I harrassed all the estate agents for somewhere which would take housing benefit and theyve come up trumps!! :cheer: :cheer:

A lovely 2bed flat with new everything for 800 a mth in a nice area, round the corner from the in laws and a good size! :D :D

We r goin to view it tommorow, please keep your fingers crossed for us to get it cos I want r own place so badly!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

SO EXCITED!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :oops: :lol:

awwww hun thats brilliant news - i hope you get it!!! :pray: :cheer:

Fingers crossed hun......and remember if ever you need advice about renting privately, I'm your gal!

I really hope its perfect for you :pray:

:cheer: :hug:

Sounds good, I hope it works out for you :D

Will housing benefit pay the whole £800 a month for you though? I've never understood how it all works :oops:

the council will pay at least 600 of it and we will pay the rest and the bills!!

emmylou i shall be pming u my dear! :D

ah thats great ,hope you get it,

I think you will be entilted to a certain amout of it my friends is allowed £115 a week i think it is
:hug:

mummykay said:
As u know, Jam, Mickey and myself live with my in laws cos its so damn expensive to get a house here and the council are crap so I harrassed all the estate agents for somewhere which would take housing benefit and theyve come up trumps!! :cheer: :cheer:

A lovely 2bed flat with new everything for 800 a mth in a nice area, round the corner from the in laws and a good size! :D :D

We r goin to view it tommorow, please keep your fingers crossed for us to get it cos I want r own place so badly!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

SO EXCITED!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :oops: :lol:

i have everything crossed for you my darling! :hug:

I hope you like it and get it, it is so exciting!! I was living with my in laws for six weeks, there is nothing like being able to pump in your own living room!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol @ M!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Iv been living here for 2yrs now, one yr with Jamie!!! :shock:
Im very houseproud so I want to make a little home for my boys cos I feel so bad that Jams not got his own room!! :(

BUT HOPEFULLY TOMOROW THAT WILL CHANGE!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

can u tell im excited hehe :lol:

fingers crossed you get it hun but thats alot of flipping money :shock:

yeah i know mary, and its the cheapest one iv found in our area!!! :shock: :shock:

accordin to the council they will pay 510.12 of the rent and 33.60 of the council tax - so that means we have to pay 228.36 of the remainin rent per mth and 70odd for the council tax!!!

my mortgage is only £365 a months house prices r stupid

Do you cook and clean where you are? I always felt awkward as I thought if I just started cleaning she would think I thought her house was messy!! I was only there for 6 weeks though!

Do you think your mil will be upset when you go? I bet she has loved having her grandson live with her!!

yeah M, iv normally got the house cleaned and dinner ready by the time everyone gets home from work!

then on the Sat mil looks after Jam in the morn while I go to work and my mates come and pick him up for the rest of the day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back