Just in case anyone wonders....

jools221181

Reaction score
...where I've disappeared to after today - we go away to Scotland for 2 weeks tomorrow :cheer: :cheer:
Soooo looking forward to it - apart from the 9 1/2 hour drive up there and that's without stops! :shock: :eek: Obviously we will be stopping a fair few times as we have Brody with us! Any tips on amusing an 18 month old in the car?! I'm taking a load of books so I can sit in the back with him and read to him. Also we are taking the portable DVD player so his In The Night Garden DVD should keep him amused for a short while :lol:

Sarah&LJ is coming over to stay with us tonight too :cheer: :dance: and we are dropping her off home on our way up there :D

We are meeting up with SarahH and Arianna one day next week too :cheer: :dance: I have your number Sarah and will be in touch! :cheer: :hug:

Have fun!!!! I love Scotland, i have family up in the Highlands and have spent many a happy holiday wandering through the heather in Caithness :)

yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif

Yay!!!! I cant wait to meet the 3 of you!!! Safe journey up!

yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif
yay.gif
woo.gif

Aw I love Scotland too!
Have fun, and I hope you get some decent weather!!!
Mainly that it doesn't rain the whole time!

*Star* said:
Have fun, and I hope you get some decent weather!!!
Mainly that it doesn't rain the whole time!

Well the sun is shining today!!!! :D:D

Im soooooooooooooooo not jealous im missing out :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :fib: :fib: :fib: :fib:

Have a fab time you lot, wish I was meeting you all :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

have a great time can't wait to see the pics too!!

we got luke a steering wheel toy that we gave him just before we left so it was a novelty new toy and he loved the idea he was driving the car!!

also we left just on naptime so he slept for a bit

and we had a sing song make sure sarah&lj sings along too :D

Im back from their house :D had such a fab night :D

Hope you had a safe journey up there....your turn next SarahH!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member