Sam & Alice

SarahH

Reaction score
Not seen Sam about for a while - hope you and lovely Alice are ok!!

Yeah, she's not about so much now is she :(

Last time I spoke to her she said she was quite busy with work. I bet she checks her emails though if you PM her :D

aww a post for little old me!!

sorry ive not been around much. Im back to work full time now, so any spare time i have is spent with alice. She is good, such a cheeky little moo!

Hope you are all and your LO's are keeping well!!

aww a post for little old me!!

sorry ive not been around much. Im back to work full time now, so any spare time i have is spent with alice. She is good, such a cheeky little moo!

Hope you are all and your LO's are keeping well!!

Was just wondering where you'd got to the other day! Glad you are all well! We need pics! :wink: :D

Was just wondering where you'd got to the other day! Glad you are all well! We need pics! :wink: :D

MMMMMMMMwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!! (thats a MASSIVE kiss from me and Rubes :wink: )

I find it hard getting on so much too now working full time...hows it going? I bet you LOVE the weekends spending time with your world...

Big love and hugs to you both xxxxxxxxxxxx

MMMMMMMMwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!! (thats a MASSIVE kiss from me and Rubes :wink: )

I find it hard getting on so much too now working full time...hows it going? I bet you LOVE the weekends spending time with your world...

Big love and hugs to you both xxxxxxxxxxxx

awwww yay!!! Glad to hear you are both well!!

We need some pics!!!

cheers ladies. Adam got a new backdrop today (blooming lights are still to turn up though!), so i will get some nice pics of my little bubbles tomorrow.

aww, how is little rubes? still as pretty as ever!!!

Full time haasn't been as bad as what i was expecting. I think its cause im not taking any rubbish anymore. I know what im intitled to and im not going to get pushde around. they where great at letting me take holiday so i was working 3 days a week to start with (i did have 32 days to take in 3 months at the end of last year!!), and i have only worked 3 full weeks as i worked 4 days to start of this year. its meant it dulled the shock of working again after not working for 13 months. still isn't easy though. alices back lot of teeth hace come through, and leaving her of a morning whilst she was teething was murder!!

Alice is happy at my mums, i don't think i could have gone back if she wasn't able to go to my mums, but that is just me.

she is currently telling the cat off for no reason by waging her finger at her!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back