I feel like me today!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
its an unusual feeling! i don't feel like ill, depressed sam. i feel like happy, loving-being-a-mum sam today! :dance: :cheer:

i went to my pnd group this morning and we just sat around slagging men off! that hour and a half i don't have to worry about looking after alice (or adam :roll: ) is great! i don't have to worry about putting a 'face' on to make everyone think im ok. i can just be myself! if i want to cry i can, if i want to moan about adam i can! i can be sam :D

already, something that would normaly p**s me right off, ive just let roll of my back! im just thinking of going in my garden to chop some more of it back! its like a jungle. should keep me busy for a while :rotfl:

sorry, but i just wanted to get this all written down so when i have a bad day i can look back and read this to remind myself good days do happen!

so for those of you feeling down / a bit poopy, heres some of my good mood in the form of a hug :hug:

how are we all today anyway? did anyone get up to anything interesting over the weekend?

aww hun im so glad your feeling like yourself again, it can only get better from here! :hug: :hug:

thanks ladies..

right, enough of my forum fix for the day! im off to go 'enjoy' my garden! :rotfl: :rotfl:

have a good afternoon & evening all!!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back