GRRR FUMING @HOSP!! (subject of M/c, sorry) x

Baby&i

Reaction score
ok i will try and make this short but i may ramble a little as im an angry mess right now...
:x
im originally from England, and moved over to canada 2 years ago as you probably already know becasue iv mentioned it in a few different posts... anyway..
i had a miscarriage in febuary and lost my little one at two months. baby was planned and we was extatic about being pregnant and it was only just sinking in when i woke up with an awfull feeling that little one wasnt ok ..no idea why.. we went shopping to take my mind off things, OH was thinking im a total nut case coz i had no reason to think this, no pain, no anything. we got back and i had pink discharge and i cried OH was a little concerned but just said its probably normal and to sit down and relax. i did for a few hours and got up to get little one ready for bed after feeding her and had a huge cramp and fell on the floor blood was everywhere and i screamed for OH who was in the other room with a whole bunch of friends. we shoved everyone out and left LO in bed with sister in law watching her..
we sat in the hospital for 3 hours in the waiting room crying my eyes out as i started loosing lots of blood and clots and they didnt even care, then got called in, sat in the examiners room for another 4 hours without being seen i didnt feel too good and lost conciousness. OH called someone in and answered a bunch of questions when i woke up i had Ivs and monitors on me then a hour later they said off you go, just leave baby to go naturally. i was in a total mess and they called to ask us in for the ultrasound the next morning with two follow up blood tests to make sure everything had gone :cry: anyway so i gave them my insurance details as i went in and they knew i was covered. the next few months i receive no bills, nothing, then suddenly this week receive one saing there sending collection agency because we havent payed the $900 (for emergency care & IV it came to $350, Ultrasound was $250, and two blood tests was $500!! then on top of that charged us a WHOLE nights stay on emerg ward which was really only about 7 hours but it overlapped 12pm! :x )
now because they faffed around i cant claim on my insurance because this was in Feb! im so fuming we dont have $900 just laying around right now :x :wall:

im sorry to go on ladies :( im just so angry about this and they way they have treated this whole thing.. me and Oh got into it coz hes p*ssed and taking it out on me! My stomach keeps cramping up coz im stressed out someone please calm me down haha!

Oh gosh what a mess hun! Stupid hospital, is there no way around it? $900 is a lot of money right now!! Heres some hugs from me! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i know tell me about it! it made me so angry! so insensative about everything too. we are trying to claim for the Scan, Iv, Emerg care ect, but we will still have to fork out $500 for the two blood tests because they dont cover non-emergency followups, were only getting the scan in the claim because we was charged for overnight and that was in the morning if you know what i mean? but theres nothing saying there actually going to help us out yet, but even so thats still were out of $500 right now possible more grr!

blimeeee thats all you need after going thru such a bad time... iam evan way to worried to go abroad whilst being pregnant. hence why were staying in good old england for a summer break this summer lol :D

mind you, iam constanly worrying myself that something is gonna go wrong, if i dont feel bubs every few hours iam worring like hell... drives me madddddddd. :?

with my 1st baby i was fine.. didnt evan cross my mind to be worried. think its an age thing. lol

take care hun n enjoy ur pregnancy (maybe i should aswell lol)

xx

omg thats awful im so sorry.
As if you didnt have enough to deal with after loosing you baby then they go and treat you like this. It wouldnt have taken much for them just to show you a little compassion in hospital.

Please try and calm yourself down your getting all stressed out and we dont want you upset.

you have a lot on and i think you and your OH are having a difficult time and probably bouncing your emotions off each other.
Why dont you take a walk or go to a friends.
Dont be afraid to cry, try and release your emotions rather than keeping them locked up. If you get upset you will feel a lot better to just take yourself off and cry as hard as you want.

I hope you can start feeling better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back