sad

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

its 11:36pm and im cryin for the fourth time this week.
Bernie comes hoem at 6pm we eat dinner he showers then we usually have about a half hour to chat before he goes to bed at 8pm.
Well its really starting to have an effect on me i feel so alone and depressed.
Ive told him how i felt and wanted to spend time with him so tom well today by the time you read this, we were suppost to go for a picnic or somthing since its suppost to be sunny and now at the last min at 10:00pm ton his uncle wants Bernie to drive his gf out near the airport which is about an hour away then back home which is an hour and a half away form there. so now we arent gonna be able to spend the day together. and at night he goes to bed so early cuz hes been so tireds form working long hours.
Is any one else going through somthing similar and can give me advice or tell me if i should be this upset.
I just really miss him and feel like im all by myself and single most the time so one day a week is not much to ask to spend alone :cry: :cry:
I just dont know what to say to get him to open up his eyes and i cant beleive he hasnt noticed ive been upset.
After the phone call we curled up on the couch and i was cryin and he didnt notice instead he fell :cry: asleep in my lap :(
Well im gonna go cuz im just blabbing and will prob repeat myself a zillion times and i can barely see the screen.
xxx Katrina

awwww hun i am so sorry u r still feelling down, men love to only think bout them dont they.
i cant believe he didnt notice u were upset maybe next time u should show him ur upset and say that u really wanted this weekend and tell him how ur feeling

sarah

im gonnatalk to him in the morning and hopefully he will understand we really need just one day a week where we can spend the whoel day as a family.
xxx thanks for always being here for me sarah .
Katrina

ur there for me hun wen i need to tlk to so im here for u wen u need to tlk :D

I agree with Sarah, Bernie needs to know how you feel and that you want to spend more time as a family. Bernie might not have realised that you wanted him to spend the day with you?? Hope you feel better soon xxx

((((((HUgs))))))))))))

Hun tell him how you feel, men are stupid and dont see the little things, he prob has no idea that you are feeling so lonely.

hope things get sorted for you soon hunny

xxxxx

HI

Well i finally went to bed at 4 am and woke him off the couch and without saying anything he looked at me and said im not gonna drive my uncles gf anymore were gona spend the day together so were both happy. :D
But im still gonna tell him how ive been feeling. Thank you for being here for me once again girls.
Oh and we have to take Kiara to the hospital this morning cuz its now been a week since shes pooed and nothings worked and i phoned the nurse line and they said to bring her in asap.
Talk ot you guys soon.
thanx xxxx Katrina

kiara, I am glad everything is better today, I know how it feels, I am lucky to see my husband for an hour each day, due to him coming back late and I go to bed early :( but it is the weekend now. :D

Did you phone telehealth? I had the same problem when Kai was a week old and told to take him to hospital, they really didn't seem that concerned. All they said was to give him a suppository if he doesn't poo in 5 days, luckily we haven't got to that stage yet.

I tried gripe water on Sunday mainly as he wasn't burping and now he is pooing every day. Could be worth a try.

Don't worry too much about it, I hope everything is ok, I think we become obsessed with poos lol

Hun,

I felt like this a few weeks ago, when we came home from hospital. OH works from home, and he's really into a lot at the moment, trying to keep the business afloat. So he's usually rushing around in his mealtimes, and otherwise he's in the office for 12 hours or more a day. He's very good about it now, but I told him that I was tired of being stuck under the baby and have him in another part of the house and not even communicating.

So even with him in the house, I missed him! We used to plan to go to bed early and read together, and his father would ring at the last minute with a job like painting the eaves, or he would have to go to a karate class, or MY father came in. It did get better though, and rest assured that now that Bernie knows that you are lonely and has made plans to address it, he will. I know you feel that he could easily fob his uncle off, but maybe he feels obliged to help. I used to feel the same way about FIL and his constant demands on my OH time.

Hope you feel better...

Sue

HI

Thanx again and im sorry that a few of you are going through the same thing ive been going through.
I took Kiara to the hospital and they gave her a supository and within seconds out it came :shock: lol ive never seen such a full diaper in my life haha. well im glad its out of her now she seems much happier.
They said that its alright unless it keeps happening .
Well Kiara just fell asleep on me its 3 am so im off to bed have a great mothers day everyone .
xxx Katrina :D

HI

Kiara hanst gone since Sat morning so im keeping watch now.
And Sat night we had lots and lots of cuddles lol surely made me feel better lol :oops: he even stayed up till 230am which he usually falls asleep at 8-10pm so we had a good weekend and we got Tattoos today (sunday ) im gonna post it.
Katrina :D

That's great, am so pleased you are spending more "quality" time together :wink: , and that you are feeling a lot happier. Looking forward to seeing the new tattoos x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back