Sac is seen without yolk Sac...Can anyone please help me?

dollydolly

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I did pregnancy test and it was positive. Doctor told me to do vaginal scan but in scanning only sac was visible no yolk sac. Doctor told to do vaginal scan again in next week. I am worried...Can I keep some hope or i may loose my baby?

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thank you in advance.

dollydolly

That happened to me at beginning of this pregnancy. It was just too early to see anything. Fx for you xx

from that information hun I calculated your about 6 weeks but depending on your cycle length that is why you can only see the sac and no heartbeat yet. My cycle length is 31 days and that meant I was 3 days behind what a normal person would have been in pregnancy terms. I actually got my dates right this time hehe.

I had vaginal scan at 4 and 6 weeks with my last pregnancy. They only saw a sac at 4 weeks but at 6 weeks there was a little heartbeat there! Fingers crossed for you!

I had a bio chemical pregnancy in the month of Jan 2012 (early MC). Before that my cycle length was 29 days and it was regular. After that it rises to 39 days. I really hoping for the best this time.

from that information hun I calculated your about 6 weeks but depending on your cycle length that is why you can only see the sac and no heartbeat yet. My cycle length is 31 days and that meant I was 3 days behind what a normal person would have been in pregnancy terms. I actually got my dates right this time hehe.

fingers crossed it was just to early to see anything else how long ago did u get ur bfp?

Thanks for the reply Jojo. I check my pregnancy on 12th April. After that i check it on alternate days. First time it was faint line. Then line became darker each time i checked. on 19th April the both line was similar. I did vaginal scan on 19th April.

Is it normal pregnancy? Need to wait till Friday...Will go again for vaginal scan on Friday.

fingers crossed it was just to early to see anything else how long ago did u get ur bfp?

Last edited:
ahh sounds like u may have cought late in ur cycle if u had a faint line on the 12th , i think wen u go for next one there will be some more growth there, its a gd sign that ur lines are getting stronger and if u did a digi it would have said how many weeks along going by ur hcg level xx

I hope so....I had a bio chemical pregnancy in the month of Jan 2012 (early MC). Before that my cycle length was 29 days and it was regular. After that it rises to 39 days. I really hoping for the best this time. I am from India and I never heard about digi check....Will find out in near medical stores.....does late cycle affect it?

ahh sounds like u may have cought late in ur cycle if u had a faint line on the 12th , i think wen u go for next one there will be some more growth there, its a gd sign that ur lines are getting stronger and if u did a digi it would have said how many weeks along going by ur hcg level xx

ahhh maybe they dont do a digital pregnancy test in india,if u were having another chemical its highly likely that ur lines would get weaker and then a negative test,yes longer cycles mean that u ovulated later in ur cycle my last period was 3rd march i got a posstive around the 30th march my cycle is a normal 28 day one im now 7 weeks pregnant xx

Many Congratulations to you....

Do you mean I still have some hope till next Friday?

ahhh maybe they dont do a digital pregnancy test in india,if u were having another chemical its highly likely that ur lines would get weaker and then a negative test,yes longer cycles mean that u ovulated later in ur cycle my last period was 3rd march i got a posstive around the 30th march my cycle is a normal 28 day one im now 7 weeks pregnant xx

Last edited:
Many Congratulations to you....

Do you mean I still have some hope till next Friday?

Hi hun, i can understand how you feel.. i went for a 13 week scan on 13th april ( midwives some how made 13 weeks when the dr had 8 the week before) anyway i went and they found a sac a a fetal pole, but no heartbeat.. so they re booked me in and on thursday went back and was scanned, same again no heartbeat... so been booked again for this thursday, i have been bleeding, not lots but the hospital said its not a concern :(.. i have lost hope.

i do hope your little bean is just too small to pick up atm, all the best xx

Sorry to hear that. I am going for vaginal scan on Friday again....Hoping for the best....Thanks for your good wishes.....really need it....

Hi hun, i can understand how you feel.. i went for a 13 week scan on 13th april ( midwives some how made 13 weeks when the dr had 8 the week before) anyway i went and they found a sac a a fetal pole, but no heartbeat.. so they re booked me in and on thursday went back and was scanned, same again no heartbeat... so been booked again for this thursday, i have been bleeding, not lots but the hospital said its not a concern :(.. i have lost hope.

i do hope your little bean is just too small to pick up atm, all the best xx

Hey Jojo,

Just now I checked again and the both lines are much much darker what they had earlier....

Just now I checked it again and both lines are much much darker what they had earlier....

I think that it sounds good that the lines are getting darker. Hope you get some answers at your scan xx

Yeah happened to me too so they put my dates back a week as I was irreguar had 12 week scan they moved me forward so no idea where joshy was hiding

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back