SA results

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
My OH results today came back at 6.4 million which is below the recommended >15 million "normal" range

Do any of you lovely ladies have any experience with this or advice?

He's had a cyst in the testical area which has been there since he was a boy and looked into a few years ago but could this affect spermies ? Xx

BabyDust *****

I don't know about the medical side of your question, but one thing that a number of people have found that seems to improve volume is Wellman (vitamin) tablets, so it may be worth trying them if he's not already.

I second the Wellman, not sure if my DH just had a bad first test but when his count came back 3mill per ml he started on those and has continued them for the last 18 months, for our treatments since his had a count of 63mill per ml and 86mill per ml, not sure on the count from this weeks but was told it was a good sample so he thinks they've certainly made a difference.

My OH started off with a good enough quantity but we found his volume still went up massively after he started taking them! :)

Ah excellent thank you so much for your help I've bought him some well man conception and stocked up on loads of healthy food, leafy green veg and fingers crossed it will get better x

I hate seeing him like this x

BabyDust *****

I totally get you! My man had 2 million and we actually managed to conceive naturally. It only takes one!! ;)

My man is taking sink and selenium. At the time when we got our bfp, he was taking pycogenol - which is a type of pine extracts (antioxidants) which are suppose to be good for the little soldiers.

Wish you lots of luck!

xx

My husband's is <1 million but everything else normal. I am going to put him on a strict diet and put him on wellman tablets.

I would recommend the same, but it is hard getting men to do this, well my husband anyway lol

Good Luck x

We didnt get tests done but after almost a year ttc he started zinc tablets and we got a bfp a couple months later! xx

Hiya jus want to say I kno how u must be feeling as I recently found out hubby has a v low sperm count of 2mil. He had to do a couple SA both results wer the same so ge is awaiting appt with urologist. I think the cyst could hav something to do with it, my hubby injured his testicle when he was 8 and it resulted in a hernia which may b a reason for his low count xxx

Thanks for all your comments girls

Sorry I haven't been on here much its been a tough few days but OH has been much more positive last few days and has started to want to dtd again as he said that he's never wanted a baby more than now when he realises it may be hard for us x

The healthy lifestyle starts today and hes started the Wellman capsules xxx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back