Ruddy letting agent!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Ive just got off the phone to my letting agent re my backdoor and leaking roof above my kitchen, and i want to murder someone!! Firstly she said that she didn't know about the roof (so how comes people have been sent round to asses it!!!), and that they are still awaiting a 2nd estimate for the backdoor. How comes i was told it was all going ahead. 3 ruddy weeks we have been chasing this back door! its stupid!

Its really hard to be polite to this women when all you want to do is rip the door off its hinges (which im suprised the wind hasn't done!!) and hit her over the head with it!!!

Sorry for the rant! trying to calm down :wall:

Didn't dare mention the fact that the recent weather has caused part of the rotten fence in the back garden to fall over. will leave that one for next week me thinks :roll:

Oh no. Hope you get it sorted soon. These things are soooooooo annoying. Why everything has to take so blinking long I don't know!

wish everyone would be more caring these days - no one seems to give a damn 90% of the time :roll:

hope you get it sorted hun :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Really does sounds like a nightmare ruddy letting agent (they can't all be angels like me :angel: ) ........

just a word of advice too..

...get an email address for the main office (most agents have personal direct email, and a general email.....you want the general one), and ask for everything to be in writing....so report your repairs in writing (bcc to yourself so you keep a copy) then ask them to confirm receipt of your report (you can then call them if they haven't acknowledged you within 24 hours) & confirm when estimates have been agreed and the likes by email to you....that way if ever you want to pull them up on anything, you have dates to work by...

.if you reported the work 3 weeks ago, they should have arranged for 3 different contractors to do the work if it was gonna be a case of getting the landlord to approve a quote!

Hope they sort it for you soon babes :hug:

I spoke to them again last night, and was told that the contracter had been advised to carry out the work on the roof on the 3rd november, and work orders where sent out (ive not heard from anyone about it!). grr they annoy me soooo much! Ive 'handed' everything over to OH to deal with as i wil just get upset and angry over it all!

They are still trying to 'deal' with the door. OH put his foot down and said it has to be fixed before LO is due to arrive (17days-ish!).

Thanks Emmylou. We fax over any problems we have and do ask to be contacted, but it never happens. we have to do all the chasing.

We have even tried speaking to the guy who owns hair and son and he was worse than the rest of them!

ooo!!! why is it so hard to find decent customer service nowdays! :x

sorry, rant over. Il stop and be all happy now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back