Not my day at Tesco today!

daftscotslass

Reaction score
Went to a big Tesco we live about 35 miles from today. Becky wasn't happy and screamed blue murder round the store. Went to change her and feed her only to be in there for 2 minutes and have someone knock and try the door so I said that there was someone in here. Another 2 minutes later (Becky still screaming) the door was being shoved repeatedly again. Finally opened the door to a woman who drew me daggers and said "Oh, didn't realise there was anyone in". :wall: :wall:

Bought some SMA sachets to take on holiday, got home to find out that they're out of date today. Called the store who said we'd have to go to there to return it because our local store doesn't stock the product :wall: :wall: :wall:

But was cheered up slightly when I called Tesco central customer service and they're sending me the £3-odd it cost in the post on a gift card and I can use what I can of the SMA (I'm sure I can use it over the next couple of days, right?)

Feels like one of those days...

i hate tesco since i worked there lol
plus they never seem to have anything in stock that you want :think:

I've fallen out with Tesco too. They always send the oldest fruit, veg and bread when they deliver at home...it winds me up. Got sick of complaining about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back