Ruby Mae. C-Section birth story **Warning with graphic pics*

:hug: Congratulations :hug: she is a beautiful baby.
And what a fantastic birth story.

Wow, congratulations!! Amazing pictures too..she's gorgeous, well done :)

Wow - amazing photos and such a gorgeous little girl. Welcome Ruby :cheer:

Those pics are super, and she is the cutest little thing, she has such a little girly face, very very pretty!!!
:cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: and what fab fotos...they really are something to treasure :D

i've never seen pics like that of a c section and ruby is gorgeous, congrats

Moomum said:
You're welcome flower. I'm glad you enjoyed looking at them. I have more if you're interested. I think they're beautiful too. I could look at them all day :roll:

Yes please! I would love to see more! :cheer: :hug:

Fantastic photos! And a beautiful baby - congratulations. I am intrigued to see your pics of a planned section. I got just one photo of my section, which was an emergency section, and it is quite different. There seems to be a lot more blood in my photo, and the whole thing was a lot less relaxed than yours sounded to be. (My pic was actually censored off my horsey friend's forum :lol: )

Ah congratulations. Ruby is really cute.

I think you will make some people feel abit more relaxed about sections as it looks very calm & just as exciting to me :D

Eveadel said:
Ah congratulations. Ruby is really cute.

I think you will make some people feel abit more relaxed about sections as it looks very calm & just as exciting to me :D

I hope so, because it really isn't as scary as some may fear. And of course, just as rewarding :D

wowee ive never seen such fab photos. well done o hubby for catching those as they can never be taken again!!!!

theyre so natural how can anyone be offended.
well done xxxxx

Wow your little girl is gorgeous :D Thanks for sharing your birth story.

Oh my goodness, those photos! Ruby looks a lot calmer on the last one, bless her, she's absolutely gorgeous.

Congratulations :hug:

Wow amazing pics, and congrats to you and ur new baby she is lovely

CONGRATS, Ruby is gorgeous!

Thank You for sharing the pics and your birth story, Im due to have a section in 10 days and it has made me feel very excited and less nervous than I was.

The pictures are fantastic, Im hoping that the screen will be lowered for me, and its something I will request. I hope my DH manages to get some great pics too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back