Rotten Eggs?

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Has anyone else suffered from the constant smell of rotten eggs? I'm sure it's my dog that has a bad case of wind but then i have heard that pregnancy causes you to smell all kinds of things that really aren't there?

I've googled it but not found anything on general smell of rotten eggs... apart from us actually burping and passing wind that could smell of it but i've done neither whenever I can smell it?

Thanks in advance :) xx :eh:

ooh thats weird, is it everywhere you go, or just certain places?

i have a good sense of smell anyway, but girls at work think its gone in2 overdrive cos i can smell stuff b4 them, but nothing quite as strange as rotten eggs, lol

x

one night i was certan OH STANK of raw onions, i couldt sleep haha he had not even been close to an onion!

The wierdest smell filled my nostrils the other day as I was walking down quite a long but very green allyway, the plants are the fencing either side, and the whole time I walked down that certain allyway I could smell fart. And I was on my own, I didn't let rip, so no idea what that was about! Think our brains just invent things lol xx

aaawww thanks girls - it's not just me then! it was really doing my head in this morning but thankfully has eased off now! :) x

When I was 8 weeks I smelt raw sausagemeat for several days, and the other day I could smell cat food wherever I went (and it defo wasn't me!!).
My mum said when she was pregnant she used to smell strawberries when she ironed something red, and bananas if she ironed something yellow :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back