Joys of pregnancy

Sarahe

Reaction score
The joys of being pregnant.

I have generally had it it easy since finding out I am pregnant no sickness and that, but boy am I paying for it.

I am having a guess that baby has got its self comfortable on my bladder and is there to stay, I feel like I need a constant Number 1 and 2
:oops: and the most embarressing thing is I have wind to go with it, its potent :lol:

I am sitting looking like butter wouldnt melt at my desk in the office and I am sure everyone can smell it :shock:

I can only chuckle to myself and just act as though I cant smell a thing although the my waddle to the toilet every 20 mins may give it away :lol:

Just thought I would give you a chuckle I love it though being pregnant and all.

Sarah :lol:

LOL! and it only gets better, i wet myself this morning when i sneezed only a little bit but OMG how embarrasing is that!!!!! :oops:

I think the reason for all these little 'embarrasments' is so that when we are in labour we dont give a toss as we are so used to being humiliated by the farts, sickness, waddling, spontanious sneeze wees, discharge by the ton and internals that we just dont care!!!!

Natures way of preparing us for the newborn bit!

:D But i love it all and wouldnt change it for the world! :shock:

Lol Kelly.

I wouldnt change it for the world either, I am enjoying everyday, every flutter and every fart :lol:

He he yeah, and you know it can only get worse as you get nearer to that 'd day!'

I cant wait i want to be a mummy now, i want to hold this little girl!!!!

tell me about it I think he/she was either doing summasorts or tugging on the umbilical cord as I couldnt stop retching this morning and had watery mouth syndrome for ages this morning.

At least the farts have stopped

Sarah

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27