Poor Harley, i feel bad!

Dee1985

Reaction score
the last week or so Harley has been very moany and seems uncomfy i can usually tell whats wrong with him and he seemed o have nappy rash or some thing. but there was no nappy rash :?
its been going on for a while some times i can move him and he will cry with pain :cry:
and the last few nights when i undress him for a bath the most awful smell comes from him :?
he is far from a dirty baby, bath every night and wash every morning. the smell was rotten. i thought it was maybe coming from his dinkle :| as it was every time i undressed him i noticed it, i was going to take him the docs incase his dinkle was infected causeing it to smell?

now here comes the nasty mummy part :(

tonight i lifted him up holding his Hands so he was standing and that smell came i looked under his arm pits they were minging! red rore bledding and looked soooo sore full of gunk and crap

he is very chunky and wrinkly and i have not been drying him proply.

he screamed when i tryed to clean it i have put sudacrem on it.

i feel terrible! :cry:

any one no what might help it heal?

nathan gets this as he too is a bit chunky what i done is use cream until its dry and stopped weeping then use talc religiously every night after a bath if i dont do this for 1 night he gets sore that does the trick.

yes i use talc too. all around the nappy area as he gets sore there to and the back of his legs. i put sprinkle it under his arm pits but dont go right up in the creses.

Poor Lads eh!

looks so sore. i got a rash once from wearing a sanitry towl for to long the pain killed and mine nev er looked no way near as bad as Harley gets some times.

Going to take me ages to clean and dry all Harleys rolls lol but i will every night.

aww dionne - im sure harley will feel better soon. I would keep bathing and drying the area thoroughly for a few days and applying kamillosan under his arms. Its less harsh than sudocream and more natural.

I know its not the same thing but when Aimee had really bad eczema when she was younger, the back of her knees were red rore and weeping. I used sudocrem on them and the HV told me not to. I can't even remember why or what to use instead but just that she said don't use it. Sorry not much help there.

i forgot to say that if it doesnt go that quick get it checked out by HV as it could be yeast infection. we get women at work with big boobies who get this underneath.

Hi

aww poor guy no wonder hes in pain, its not your fault hun dont feel bad :hug:
Hope it clears soon
Katrina

Oh no, poor thing, that made me wince reading that. Babies are full of folds in their skin, don't feel bad. I would do what others said, use Sudocream and talc. Talc is bad to use around their bits and pieces, I just used to put a bit on Ryan's back and legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back