Mrsmc's induction thread updated 13.59

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Lol I thought I may swell start it. I have a good signal yey!

So 10.21am

We have just got to hospital and been shown to room. I have a room to myself ATM but there is another bed, but she said they aren't busy! So fx .

Had my Mrsa swabs done and now waiting for mw to come see us. OH is unpacking my stuff lol :love:

Just been seen by mw. She is really nice! She felt baby and has put me on the monitor for 30 minutes. Then she is gonna do an internal and pit the pessary in if needed

Just been examined andni am already 1.5-2cm dilated and she could touch babys head :shock: she did a stretch and sweep which was uncomfy and put in the pessary in. She thinks I am not far off reaching waters :shock: am suprised as expected cevix to be shut lol

Update 17.18

Just had some paracetomol as cramping quite nippy but irregular.
She checked babies hb and was a lot lower down than earlier so looks like things r moving along. :)

Update 23.47

Just had mw come round she doesn't think I am in labour :-( as although I am getting pains she put her hand on my bump and said they aren't v strong :-( gutted cos thought I was getting somewhere hmpf

Update 3.55am

Woke up about an hour ago and pains a lot worse had a little panic attack all to myself lol. Mw just been in and Orlando is fast asleep lol gonna go for a stroll and get in the bath hopefully things r finally going somewhere

Update 7.39am

Well I am now properly contracting every 5 mins and am 4-5cm dilated. Had dr in cos baby hb dipping with contractions cos he is squishing his cord naughty boy. Had a massive show on dr's gloves lol waiting to be taken to delivery suite now to have membranes ruptured

Update 10.15

Had epidural and the r just gonna break waters!

Update 13.56

Fully dilated will be pushing in an hour

Last edited:
aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so excited!! Feel like we are all going through it with you. lol

Good luck hunnie, can't wait to see your gorgeous boy x

That sounds like a good start - if they're not overly busy, then hopefully you won't have to wait long and everything will go smoothly! Off to the shops in a while, but will be thinking of you all day and see how you're getting on as soon as I get back in! Will have my mobile with me, if you have problems with your signal. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Aw yay good luck! Hope things go smoothly! X

Wowzers, how nerve wracking and exciting all at once! Good luck babe xx

Hope everything progresses quickly for you hun xx

Good luck Hun, so excited for you! x

Yayyy! Come on Orlando :yay: u must be so excited hun good luck x

I thought they were routine in most hospitals now. Xxx

Good luck hun!! Can't wait to see what your little man looks like! I've been lurking and following your pregnancy on here because we were in TTC together at 1 point!! Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back