Room for a not so little one?

Miss

Reaction score
Heya!

I noticed you have had an influx of people over the past week or so....is there room for a (not so) little one?

I will be good.....I promise! lol

can't believe how quick this pregnancy seems to be going - I am hoping it will stay that way until I finish work and then slow down a little to give me some time to get the house in order before our Georgie arrives!

Hope everyone is ok?

xx

Miss! How are you honey? Good to have you back with us!

xx

Aww thank you ladies! I have missed all 3 of you!

Cherelle your pic looks fab hun!

xx

Welcome to Tri 3!

I'm getting a bit scared by all these newcomers as it means I'm getting nearer and nearer to the end! (not because any of you are scary!! lol) x

Yay Miss is here :)

I don't believe for a minute that you'll behave! :lol: Welcome hun!

x x x x

Welcome Miss!!! Starting to feel like home again in Tri 3 with everyone coming over!! Love it!! Xxxx

Wow...Lexus your bump is amazing!!! You look gorgeous with it!!! JEALOUS!

xx

You're welcome! I can't stop looking at it (not in a pervy way!) it's such a lovely shaped bump!

xx

Lmao! You're funny! I find myself staring at other womens bellies in Tesco and places!! And don't even get me on how I obsess with peoples puahchairs. I followed a woman in Boots round an isle just to see how her's took corners!!

Oh my god, I did the same when I saw a guy pushing his baby in the same pushchair I've got! I went the wrong way down the street for about 5 minutes just cos I was following him! Glad I'm not the only stalker!

xx

Oh my god, I did the same when I saw a guy pushing his baby in the same pushchair I've got! I went the wrong way down the street for about 5 minutes just cos I was following him! Glad I'm not the only stalker!

xx

LOLOLOLOL! It's so sad isn't it!? Fun though!

Welcome Miss - the June mummies are descending on us thick and fast, lol xx

Hahahaha it really does feel like home!

We got Lexus and Wish stalking people with bumps and pushchairs! I could not hope for a better welcome lol

Shush Pinky....we can't tell them that else they won't let me in! We have to lure them into a false sense of security and then pounce of them when they least expect it!

Thanks Amanda! Nice to see after all your probs that your little man is still securely seated! You had us worried he was going to be a very early baby! I hope you are well?

Xx

Welcome to Tri 3!

I'm getting a bit scared by all these newcomers as it means I'm getting nearer and nearer to the end! (not because any of you are scary!! lol) x

Not scary? Really lol wait till you get to really know me! ;)

Thanks for the welcome! I am sure it brings it home how close you are to getting your little one! X

xx

thanks miss! that was me at 27 weeks - im afraid its all gone downhill from there so i dont think ill be updating it lol.

Dont think i could take a pic of myself far enough away from the mirror to get all the flab in the pic!! x

xx

thanks miss! that was me at 27 weeks - im afraid its all gone downhill from there so i dont think ill be updating it lol.

Dont think i could take a pic of myself far enough away from the mirror to get all the flab in the pic!! x

Hahaha the last pic I took, I just manage to get my bump in the mirror! I'm a fatty boom boom. But hun, at least there is a good reason and its not just because we're greedy and lazy (although I feel that way) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back