Room for a little one??

timsmom

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Believe it or not, its time for me to move to tri 3. Where did tri 1 and 2 go? Is there room. I start to get a bit twitchy towards the end of my pregnancies cos of past history so bear with me if I turn into a whingeing pain n the a**e.

Anyway, although I know I just need a photobucket account I haven't got round to getting one so I have bought imaginary cakes, I'll have the chocolate eclair!!

Welcome to tri 3 :wave:

I'll have the nice jam doughnut :D

I should say you can't come in till I've left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But that won't be for AGES yet... so ...

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I think we need a tonne of labour dust in here!! Welcome :hug:

Squiglet said:
I should say you can't come in till I've left :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: But that won't be for AGES yet... so ...

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My consultant is considering delivering me any time from 35 weeks so at this rate, I'll probably drop before you do squig. Come on baby your time is up!!!

timsmom said:
My consultant is considering delivering me any time from 35 weeks so at this rate, I'll probably drop before you do squig.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have visions of everyone popping and being left here alone... (although they have good reason to deliver early in your case hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: So you're allowed to jump the queue... :hug: )

Squiglet said:
timsmom said:
My consultant is considering delivering me any time from 35 weeks so at this rate, I'll probably drop before you do squig.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I have visions of everyone popping and being left here alone... (although they have good reason to deliver early in your case hun... :hug: :hug: :hug: So you're allowed to jump the queue... :hug: )

Don't give up all hope just yet honey...I know it's been a long haul but baby can't stay in there forever. Have you tried a DIY sweep or better still get Henrik to do it for you!!!

I'll keep everything crossed for you and you keep everything uncrossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back