room design help

pilkers

Reaction score
I need some advice...

Evie's room is quite an awkward shape and up to now I've had it set out so that her cot is away from the radiator and window like all the advice says.

I'd really like to move things around so we have more space in there and I can just open the door slightly at night to check on her without having to actually go into the room cos this disturbs her.

I've drawn a plan of how the room is and how I'd like to be but I'm worried that the cot might be too close to the window. The room is really warm and we have a wireless thermostat for our central heating with is in her room so it keeps it at a constant temp of 19 degrees.

What do you lot think??? The first pic is how it is now...

c8083e57.jpg

midna said:
Sure morag will work it out ..Im looking at it and I cant get to the thinking bit ..it reminds me of graphs and pie charts and Im confused just by the colours and amount of angles and sizes and shapes that all fit into the permiter ..Im sure morag will work out the perpendicular bisector and divide it by the amount of equalateral triangle that fit into its radius or some sh*t. :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

can you not push the cot bed up against the wall, next to the draws?

won't bloomin fit Squig. Pic isn't to scale cos I'm no architect :rotfl:

everything will only fit in using either one of above pics

i think its best the way it is in the 1st diagram- you have full access to the the draws and the cot is faraway enough from the window and radiatior :)

pilkers said:
won't bloomin fit Squig. Pic isn't to scale cos I'm no architect :rotfl:

everything will only fit in using either one of above pics

In that case I agree with fran... if going in disturbs her... get a video monitor :) It will also be handy when she brings her first bf home :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I've got a video monitor :oops: :oops: it gets too much interference on it though with the blomin angelcare on as well! I'll keep it as it is then

thanks everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back