roma

annie4

Reaction score
just wanted some opinions - i had already booked flights/accommodation and told kids we wee going to rome for our hols - way back before christmas/pregnacy.
:D
I am due to go 27th July - flying with easyjet - their website says ok to fly until 36weeks so long as i have docs letter confirming how many weeks and blood pressure.
:dance:
has anyone else flown at 31/33 weeks?? do you think i'm nuts??? i really dont want to let dh and kids down bacause they wont go without me

If your doctor and MW think you well enough to go then why not?

I flew when I was 29 weeks. It was 3 hours flight from Belgrade to London with BA. Flight itself didn't bother me at all but other passangers at Heathrow were increadibly rude - everybody just kept on pushing me around because I was too slow for them :?
Anyway, I had a letter from my doctor but nobody asked me anything - I am not sure that staff even noticed that I was pregnant?!
If you are feeling fine and don't have complicated pregnancy, I'd say go. Just drink plenty of water and do gentle exercizes on plane. Oh yes, and wear flight socks! :)

I will be flying from Bulgaria to Luton in 2 weeks time 32 weeks gestation. You need a letter from your doctor stating you are fit to travel and that is all. Flying has no effect whatsoever on pregnancy. The airlines are just worried about pregnant women going into premature labour on their flights thats all and your chance of this is as good or bad as any other healthy pregnant woman. So go enjoy your holiday but leave with plenty of time don't rush and feel pressured by anyone and if they push you about use your support bra as a catapult and aim well! :lol:

if they push you about use your support bra as a catapult and aim well!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

the size my boobs are i don't even think i would need to take the bra off - i look like i've got those conical things on :rotfl:

I am really looking forward to my hols. I intend to sit by the pool most of the time - i teach history and really wanted to see loads of sights but i think i will just limit myself to the highlights and take it easy :dance:

No relax.. try not to do too much - everything is harder in the heat. They'll be other times to see the sights. Pool is good. I am in ours every day it is all I can do in this heat 40 degrees in shade here! Enjoy your hols with the kids :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back