flying at 30/31 weeks

pixie17

Reaction score
has anyone else flown with flybe and ryan air when pregnant? i am flying home (scotland) for xmas and I will be 30 weeks on the way there and 31 weeks on the way back. both airlines say they are happy for you to fly with them so long as you have a doctors note but just wondered if anyone else had any experiences or know of anything else i should be aware of?

Maybe ask for an aisle seat so you can get out easy, and have a bit more space to move about - or a front seat if they can do that so you've more space.

im guessing its not a long flight??

xxx

Pregnant ladies can't sit in the emergency exit seats as I found out when flying with Hubbie back from Spain with ryanair weeks ago. Make sure you have the letter from midwife/doctor within 2 weeks of your trip as they won't accept it otherwise. They actually took my letter away, called someone (?!) and came back and said I could board the plane on way home from Spain?! Like I was not going to get on the plane or something!! Anyhow good luck and hope the flight goes well xx

thanks. the first flight is 1.5 hours and the second is 1 hour (i live abroad).

I flew with easy jet at 29 - 30wks they wanted the fit to fly letter at check in but wanted it again at boarding so keep it handy - they gave us advanced boarding on the way back even though I didn't ask x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back