Roll on Thurs!!!

karenandbump

Reaction score
Cos Thurs is my last day at work!! Yay!!! I work 3 long days and then do some hours in the evenings and at weekends - nice balance for seeing Harrison but rubbish when on a Sunday I'm thinking about reports I need to write and papers that need preparing.....not to mention the ever-growing e-mail in-box!!!

As of Thurs, someone else can worry about it until Jan 2012!!!

Had a cough for 6 weeks, getting cramps on and off with midwife betting I have baby by 38 weeks so need to finish work and try and get some sleep - am shattered!!!

K x x x

Yay I am on countdown 3 more full weeks left for me and then I will be well and truly celebrating being off!!

Hi Karen, I've just realised we're due on exactly the same day :yay:, that's if you go to term & don't deliver two weeks early!

How are you getting on?

:yay: thats great hun! Its so nice being at home and getting things done and resting off course! :) I'm gonna be very lazy this week I think and just stay in and watch films :dance: x x

Hi Karen, I've just realised we're due on exactly the same day :yay:, that's if you go to term & don't deliver two weeks early!

How are you getting on?

hey bumpbuddy!!!!

I'm doing ok thx other than a really awful cough I've had for 6 weeks which I just can't shift. Don't want bubs to arrive early but got consultant on 2 Nov cos had an emergency c-section last time so they might want me to have another one and if they insist on it they will do at 38/39 weeks so I've been told.

how r u doing? x x x

Hi Karen, I'm doing well hon.

I've just almost finished my first week of maternity leave & am starting to think that I should start to tidy the house now I've had a week of putting my feet up lol.

I can't believe it's like just over 4 weeks to go, it's totally flown by for me, especially as I found out when I was 4 weeks gone!

Hope everything goes ok for you Mrs xxx

wohoo i have had 6 weeks of now.. its been like heaven..

You will love it - The feeling on a Sunday night that you dont have to go to work on a Monday is wonderful! Enjoy your maternity xx

7 weeks today and i will be kicking back relaxing not having to worry about anything! cannot wait for that moment!! x

This time in 3 weeks i will have enjoyed my first day woo hoo

hi lovely not long now how exciting!! hope you can get alittle bit of rest before little one arrives!! cant believe how quick its going only seems the other day we got are bfp getting scary now xx

I finish work TOMORROW !!! working 7 til half 12 then im out of there !!!!!!!! cant wait to finish !!!!

hi lovely not long now how exciting!! hope you can get alittle bit of rest before little one arrives!! cant believe how quick its going only seems the other day we got are bfp getting scary now xx

I know!!! It's mad how quickly this has come around - hbow r u doing hon? x x x

Yayy for your thursday to come fast then Karen, what a lovely feeling. I have saved all holiday for what seems lke forever to treat myself to leaving early, so I leave in 8 and a bit working days time, even tho materninty leave is not startign till 1st december, (I hate my job now) - ready to start the house DIY list which is as long as your arm, but I don't care if I don't have to go into work! can't wait.

Enjoy s fantastic lie in on friday,if Harrison lets you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back