In so much pain!

Mummy2be_01

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I really just need to moan! I've had a cold and bad cough for 2 weeks now and 2 days ago I was having a major coughing fit and felt a crack in my right back robs, the pain kicked in straight away and now I can hardly move! My husband is currently away on a course in England with work ( he's in the army) so I'm all alone apart from my two dogs. I can hardly get myself dressed or even lower myself onto the toilet to wee! Plus to make it worse I have pelvic girdle pain and this cough is still here so I'm worry about it causing even more damage every time I cough! I have a doc appointment today at half 3 so hopefully he will be able to help with pain but for my husband to come home the doc will need to write something for his work to say that I need someone with me to help me in the house and with day to day tasks and I'm just so worried I case he tells me to just get on with it because I really don't think I can anymore on my own :(

Poor you ) : I'm sure the dr will be sympathetic and understanding - you're doing really well to be managing on your own - I rely on my husband so much I can't imagine putting my own shoes on at the moment let alone running the house on my own!
I really hope the dr sorts something for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back