Roll away baby!

Melanie

Reaction score
I was changing Thea's nappy on the her changing mat on the floor when the doorbell rang (postman). I went to answer the door and come back to find Thea no where near the changing mat! She was in the middle of the room looking rather pleased with herself. When i said where do you think your going she just started giggling!
Then she set off again, rolling over and over to move! She looks so happy while she is doing it! I have a feeling I'm always gonna have my hands full with my girl!

She likes to move round in circles on her front now too. Its like she is trying to go forward but cant quite get there yet!

aaarw well done thea, good luck tryin to catch her now melanie!! :lol:

Excellent!! You're gonna be constantly on the go now Melanie!

bless isnt she lovely. thats it now your going to forever be chasing your little lady round saying "no baby dont touch that" or "no no no no!" or a new one for us is "take that out your mouth darlin its nasty" oh and "dont lick the carpet!" :rotfl:

That's so cute!!

Is Thea obsessed with Baileys? I am already feeling sorry for poor Princess, once Leorah's moving she's going to have a shadow, she'll have to jump the door gate :lol:

skatty said:
That's so cute!!

Is Thea obsessed with Baileys? I am already feeling sorry for poor Princess, once Leorah's moving she's going to have a shadow, she'll have to jump the door gate :lol:

totally Katt! I'm sure she thinks baileys is just a big toy, the poor dog already gets tortured by her!

Yeah you can just see in their eyes they're thinking "cool, I got myself a big, fluffy, walking teddy!"

:rotfl: to the walking fluffy teddy..

I might not introduce Katie to our pet for a while. Being a tortoise he won't be able to get away from her..

Icecream said:
:rotfl: to the walking fluffy teddy..

I might not introduce Katie to our pet for a while. Being a tortoise he won't be able to get away from her..

:rotfl:

alice is already eyeing up our cats tail :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back