She crawls!!!!!!!

Melanie

Reaction score
For a while now Thea has been doing that commando style crawl but just going round and round in circles till she gets where she wants to be. But yesterday she took off and crawled!!!
I was in the kitchen and she was on her play mat in the living room (its open plan). I could hear her giggling so i look over and there she is making her way towards me laughing her head off! I started to cry :lol:

She also crawled under the couch (its got a big gap from the floor) and got stuck lol Unfortunately for Thea she has a bad mammy who found the whole things quite amusing so she had to contend with being laughed at, at the same time as being rescued. Her little legs kicking about was just so cute though.

I've got my camera charging now so i can take some video's of her on the move!

awww bless that brought tears to my eyes!!! i'm so soft!!!!

well done Thea you clever clever girl :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

uh oh Mel you'll soon know shes crawling when you leave her in 1 place & turn around & shes gone :rotfl:

bless her :hug: :hug:

now you'll know you have her melanie!!!

move those ornaments :lol:

Awww bless her :hug: lol yes move everything out of reach :lol:

haha excellent, well done Thea!!
mammys gonna have her hands full now lol, what does Baileys make of her when she crawls? :lol:

mummykay said:
haha excellent, well done Thea!!
mammys gonna have her hands full now lol, what does Baileys make of her when she crawls? :lol:

Baileys isnt impressed lol. She used to be able to move if Thea was trying to climb on her, now she moves and Thea follows :rotfl: Its a good job she is so docile.

haha, bless her! i love babies and dogs together, i want to get a little rottweiler or mastiff puppy for Jam but OH is scared stiff by dogs, bloody wimp :roll: :lol:

Oh well done Thea :clap: :clap:

That is fantastic Mel; you'll have to post some footage of her :D

awww bless her little heart, shes so clever bet its lovely to watch your little lady making her own way everywhere

yay well done thea ,
braydon used to be like that to my dog gen but now gen just teases him lets him nearly get her then run even faster haha

Sarah&Braydon said:
yay well done thea ,
braydon used to be like that to my dog gen but now gen just teases him lets him nearly get her then run even faster haha
:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back