Rightyho whos next then?

violet-glow

Reaction score
Now that Budge has finally decided to drop :wink: lol
I was just wondering whos going to be next.

Really wish it was me... but seen as though babys breech and I have a few weeks left, its looking very doubtfull :lol:

luce1
Rhian85
Jade89
Eblinx
Nikki
Dippy

smiliescolors2.gif

Sorry if ive left anyone out :hug: ...is that list right? :think:

Me :cheer:

ohhh i forgot im not pregnant
c021.gif

Broody thoughts get outmy head
bawlingout.gif

was my due date today but budge stole it :evil:

Only joking budge :lol: :hug:

But yes I was due today (or should i say yesterday now? 25th) so im oficially overdue!

oh am i really that near the top of the list :eek: ,getting scary now,got my scan at 4.30 today to see if my baby is breech,so hope it isn't :pray: :D xx

Im near the top..nothing happening yet though :wall: :(

Jade89 said:

But yes I was due today (or should i say yesterday now? 25th) so im oficially overdue!

any promising signs yet jade?

Nikki, fingers crossed she isn't breech! :pray:

OOhhh isnt it exciting..who is next to give birth :think:
Place your bets now :rotfl: :rotfl:

Countdown is on for me too....although have a feeling (don't know why) that I will be overdue.

dionne said:
Me :cheer:

ohhh i forgot im not pregnant
c021.gif

Broody thoughts get outmy head
bawlingout.gif

You kept that quiet :shock:

I reckon its gonna be Jade next!

nikki1306 said:
oh am i really that near the top of the list :eek: ,getting scary now,got my scan at 4.30 today to see if my baby is breech,so hope it isn't :pray: :D xx

Hope babys not breech hun...... take a sneeky look at the sex :D hehe

samrbtson said:
Jade89 said:

any promising signs yet jade?

Nikki, fingers crossed she isn't breech! :pray:

Not yet, it's weird I can feel her head in my pelvis but only when it moves the slightest, it's pretty painful but only lasts a few seconds...other than that she's laughing at me in there, she don't wanna come :wall:

So it's luce 1 then me eh? :lol: Gosh this has gone so fast! :shock:

violet-glow said:
nikki1306 said:

Hope babys not breech hun...... take a sneeky look at the sex :D hehe

Yeah i am gonna try and have a peek but i wont ask :D xx

Luce1 hasn't posted since Sunday.....maybe she is cuddling her lo right now :pray:

(Also, Luce1.....just noticed that you only work round the corner from me......... :cheer: :hug: )

Good Luck all you ladies who are due soon, I really hope you have a great birth experience!! Can't wait to see your announcements :cheer:

Not long now..hope you girls are all ready..had to do a practice run to the hospital the other day, its all changed round and then i realised i didnt know where the new drop off point was :shock:
So i dragged DH out in his car to make sure we could find it ok :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was like that Eblinx when I had to go for my scan (we're at DCGH too), they have moved it all to the other side, and I got so confused when I went in there especially as we were told to park in the car park which is right on the other side of the hospital - so we had to walk through and around the building site to get to maternity unit which took about 10 minutes......I just thought - what would I have done if it had been me just turning up in labour I would have no clue where to go?! I'm just gonna park on Kings drive next time as its right next to the blumming unit!!

Good Luck with the dash when it happens, hope all goes well x

There is a drop off point just inside one of the entrances..it has a big yellow sign on it and a road which leads you round the back to the main carpark..you cant park at the drop of point though because the scan lady said they will give you a parking ticket!!!!!
She said craig would have to drop me off go back to the car park..park up follow that stupid blue line into the building then find his way to the delivery suite..by the time he has done all the i will probably have given birth! :shock:
I get lost everytime i have to go for a scan and always end up asking someone the way..i dont know how craig is going to find me :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eblinx said:
There is a drop off point just inside one of the entrances..it has a big yellow sign on it and a road which leads you round the back to the main carpark..you cant park at the drop of point though because the scan lady said they will give you a parking ticket!!!!!
She said craig would have to drop me off go back to the car park..park up follow that stupid blue line into the building then find his way to the delivery suite..by the time he has done all the i will probably have given birth! :shock:
I get lost everytime i have to go for a scan and always end up asking someone the way..i dont know how craig is going to find me :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think he'll need to attach a piece of string to you, then drive to the carpark (or try parking somewhere around Kings Drive which is the road after the maternity unit when you come round the big island), and then follow the string to find you.......seriously that blue line gets confusing!! :doh: :rotfl:

I know it does..i hate the way they have done it :shakehead:
I think the string might be a good idea..the sign at the blue line says the walk takes 10mins :shock: :shock:
I hope thats if your walking slow :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back