May be a useful tip!

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hey girls! Just thinknig about what I did just before I got pregnant and thought I would share what may have done the trick for me. We had been TTC for 10 months before I got pregnant and the month I got pregnant we only dtd 2 times! I did OPKs and when I had the positive result dtd then, also for about 3/4 weeks before we concieved I took a low dose of asprin each day...just 1/4 of a tablet. I read that the slight blood thinning effect can make implantation easier.

I don't know if that is what happened but I do know that about 7 days after OV I started getting positive OPKs again, getting darker every day..then 10DPO a little spotting and 11DPO BFP with first response!! :)

Hope this may help some of you! Good luck!! :)

xx

Thank you for the tips!

If no luck this cycle then I will this next!

Baby dust to all

xx

Thats encouraging to know thanx hun.
Im on Baby asprin anyway to thin my blood but just a little tip like that keeps moi positive wen its quite easy to give up!!
:) thnx hun xxxx

Thanks for your tips. I have been ttc since last april so fingers crossed I will catch soon!x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

thanks for the tip! if not successful this month i may give it a go next month xxxx

I hope it works for you as well! As I say, I dont know if it was that but it seemed strange that the 9 months before I tried it...nothing and then the month I did...BAM!! :)
I was getting to the point of trying anything tbh!

Good luck girlies! xx

Flopsybunny- my niece' dr put her on a low asprin regimen when she was about 6-7 wks pg because of her previous mc's. thanks for sharing I think I will try it as well.

Can I buy this from boots? What do I look for just normal aspirin or do I ask for a baby one? Thanks x

Poppy1987 this is what I found that adult aspirin usually contains 325 mg of salicylic acid per tablet. Different brands of low dose aspirin contain 81-100 mg of salicylic acid. The baby asprin may be the chewable kind but same dose.

I just cut the normal supermarket asprin into quarters and took 1 quarter each day, then I stopped it after my bfp.

xx

Thanks Carnat! This really helps. I will check if I can pick up the chewable ones at boots. Or else, will try the quarter adult ones. Thanks everyone...

I see from some research that baby aspirin could actually delay O. Is it better to take it after O? Anyway implantation happens 7/8 days after O. Thats sufficient time for BA to thin blood if needed?

Sorry to bring a downer on things, but I would be careful about taking anything without your doctor's advice. Maybe they don't automatically recommend it for a reason when people are ttc?? Just a thought... xxx

yeah - I do have that concern. And more than me OH seems to be opposed to this. So probably might not go for it...
but just the thought that what if this is the one that is meant to get me a BFP! :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back