retching but not throwing up - anyone else the same?

s

Reaction score
I run to the toilet multiple times a day to retch but have only brought up bile so far - so if that's too much information. Anyone else the same.
I'm 9 weeks tomorrow.
S

S welcome to pregnancy, i am still the same now sorry to tell you lol

:(

Yeah im doing this at the moment, im so shocked as its so early I just hope that doesnt mean its gunna get worse!! :puke: x

Sorry to not to scare you but it may well do yet :hug:

If it gets worse girl bring it all. Remember it's an indication that all is going well and happening as it should so we shouldn't complain. :wink:

Yeah it does Claire, especially on the throat. So why aren't we throwing up? It's weird. I suspect Im not eating enough. My appetite has gone to pot. I eat and then feel queasy or full.
S

OH has just taken me out for tea and we have just got back in and I have :puke: it all into the loo :oops:

How not to make yourself a popular dinner date :rotfl:

only time i was sick is when i caught a bug of some customers.

but i made sure i drank water at least so my body had something to throw up else i think it may of done blood next thing i throw up. thankfully babys fine that was back in jan.

morning sickness eat rich tea biscuits or ginger biscuits :) both help, well i know rich tea ones do but didnt know about the ginger ones till i read about it lol

hi, i was never actually sick during first trimester but from 7-13 weeks i did retch throughout most of the day. it comes and goes 1 minte id be feelin fine the next id be standing over the toilet wishin i cud just be sick lol. i think sometimes it can be worse than being sick because my sisters morning sickness was just get up in the morning be sick once and thats it for that day yet i was sufering all day. hope it gets better son hun xxxxxx

I feel yuk most of the day, I'm even waking up in the night feeling ill - is that normal. I find the biscuits in the morning help! I also have a drink of ginger ale in the morning too which seems to help too. Haven't been sick, trying very hard not too as I'm a real wimp!!
I'm doing lots of grazing which seems to help although its a bit of a chore to get it down sometimes :( Hope it gets better for all of us x

yep I had that, seems to have settled now :cheer:

I have my off days here and there still :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back