• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CONFIRMED AT THE DOCTORS!

hi quiteone!
i agree! although i am still worried im going to try and enjoy it instead!
good luck with your midwife appointment!
im assuming that is what the doctor was arranging for me today!
he printed lots of things off to send away!
quite strange that i was at the docs just fortnight ago telling him now down i was feeling since my sister comitted suicide in march and that i was finding it hard to snap myself out of it,only to be back there again today with some positive news!
i am not really religious but feel that it is some good news for me at last and hopefully something to make me feel more positive again!

I still worry too at times..both my mum and OH mum keep telling me I need to putt the books down and enjoy....but its so so hard! I just want to make sure I do everything right!!!
Talking of being positive..... just had a rough patch with my OH (past few days)... you know when you just get on each others wick all the time.... and I think the morning sickness/retching is getting me down, so not been positive at all..... but made up last night :)
The one thing that is annoying me is work! I cant seem to concentrate! I dont know where I would rather be, but its not at work!! lol!!!!
I'm sorry to hear about your sister though...that must have been hard for you... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hello! :hug:
yes its been the worst couple of months of my life since she died,i never thought i would feel happy or positive about anything again!
my OH has been pretty annoying lately too! he recently got made redundant so he is getting more stressed out then ever now about trying to find a job,im trying to chill and not worry about it as im sure he will find something soon.
i had some holidays to take so have been off yesterday,today and tomorrow,its been nice,although i have still been getting up early!
its been nice having a nap in the afternoons though and cuddling my doggie!
i got a book off ebay today called "what to expect when your expecting! so far it seems a really good book! its reassuring more then worrying which is good! it was a bargain aswell and i won it for 99p!!

I've got that book too!! (although for a bit more than 99p!!! LOL).

Its very good, although I find some of the information dotted around a bit...but its still a good book!! Lucky you being off!! wish I was off... would just sit and watch the tennis and nap all day I think!!! :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back