results are in :(

lyndsey_28

Reaction score
well having pestering the doc last week for our results to get nothing, go back today an they were actually ready on the 19th june but the hospital couldnt be bothered to post them on the docs computers!!

well anyway it turns out Alfie does have a slight lactose intolerence :( the results showed a trace, the doc said they would normally repeat the test for a trace but as we have waited 2 n half weeks he would rather us not have to wait again so we have been prescribed sma lactose free milk :yay:finally some answers

the down side is apparently he cant prescribe it forever as i can buy it over counter! just checked the price out in boots and its 5.19 for a 430g tin!! we currently get through a 900g tub and a and a qtr of a 2nd tub in a week so this is gonna cost me a fortune bloody docs

but worth it to know my little man is gonna be better :)xxx

Sorry to hear that about your son but good there is a milk which will be agreeable with him. Boohiss at the doc but hopefully hell just keep prescribing anyway and your son grows out of intolerance

Yay, I'm glad they found something, well not glad Alfie is poorly but you know what I mean :)

Have you tried looking elsewhere for the milk? Xxxx

Yay, I'm glad they found something, well not glad Alfie is poorly but you know what I mean :)

Have you tried looking elsewhere for the milk? Xxxx

thanks and i get what you mean

yea i have searhed and its gets more expensive other places for the same little tin of milk, but have decided if it work im going back to see a women doctor as that always works and ask her for prescription because of the cost and being on £100 pw maternity £16 on milk is not ideal as i hav other costs as well :( i will find a way :) xx

Can you get the milk vouchers?

I know I can't get the, being on maternity pay...but you might be able to..

Dunno how he can say that tbh cos you'll get a repeat prescription slip every time. If you put in a written request for a new prescription they will normally just generate the script for you to collect cos you tick the box, I doubt they scrutinise and question every one xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back