21 day blood results

babyg

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just phoned docs now and my 21 blood results have come back 'satisfactory' !! I asked if I cud have copy of results to see all my levels and the lady on phone said we'll have to check with ur doc!!!!

I'm soo annoyed tbh, don't get me wrong I'm glad they are satisfactory but what does this mean exactly????

Surely I shud be allowed to see all my levels etc, they are my blood results ye!!

Dunno what I'm gona do if they say no.

Has anyone else had 21 day bloods and there doc not given them copy of results when u requested them.

Gona be a long day in work all pee'd off today, grrrrrr!

I had bloods done but saw no results, Just got told I hadn't ovulated on that cycle was devo'd :( so yours must be good if they said that hun x

Awww sorry hun, feel awful for having a rant now but really wana see all my levels. Do u have to go for them again on ur next cycle to see if uve ov then?

no doctor said you could ovulate next cycle theres nothing to say you can't, I had PCOS confirmed with a scan eariler so he just added that may have caused it too. Personally my feelings on my body is I only ovualte on one side. As my periods are strange lol x I got caught before I had the x-ray flush done so I cancalled my appointments and they congratulated me x

Aww congrats hun glad everything worked out ok for u, didn't noticed ur ticker :)

I'm just hoping they'll give me results so I can see my levels with my own eyes, haven't had a pos opk (tried the in sept and this month)so I've been worried I havnt been ovulating.

I never used them stick things confused me to hell and back I just tried away and then waited till period was due x found if I relaxed and didn't concentrate on it I got my BFP x

Im sure they have to give you a copy if you request it, you are entitled to all information held on you if you request it.....im sure i am right but maybe get into contact with the CAB office and ask them hun if the doc says no :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back