Restless Legs

Positive37

Reaction score
ahhhhh my legs are driving me mad.

i have had such a good pregnancy so far really cant moan with minimum symptoms but my legs, they ache so much, my calves are the worse and now my thighs, find it hard to sit still they feel so charged up. boyfriend has massaged them but i feel like they need stretching to the max..
its definitely not helping with my sleeping i toss and turn so much
anyone else experiencing this?

xx

Jumping in but Oh my God I don't miss this!!! I suffered horrendously during pregnancy couldn't even sleep!

I found a warm bath before bed and avoiding coffee and chocolate really helped x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

hi hun hows bubs?
i know its awful having hot baths and dont have any sort of caffeine anyway. by end of day they hurt like hell, and balls of my feet too, ha ha the joys eh

He's great! Such a Smiley happy baby!

Oh that sucks!! The minute I had him though it disappeared so try and hold on to that. Keep your legs elevated too by the way. Nothing worked with me although I heard compression socks helped some of the girls x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

I remember this well! It's awful isn't it

Physio advised me to do gentle leg exercises - like leg raises, ankle rolls etc before bed

Also a leg/foot massage before bed will help too :D

Www.justgiving.com/AaronFarquharson

Text aaro89 and £1, £2, £3, £4, £5 or £10 to 70070

Is this restless leg syndrome? Ive heard of that.. but only since being preg? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

yup iv got it too hun....mind u its on a long list lol i figued it was to do with my 2 slipped discs and/or my spd....but maybe its something seperate altogether

its so annoying isnt it, drives u mad coz u dont know what to do for the best to help remedy it xxx

I've got this too and it always starts just before bed!! It drives me mad and can't sleep because of it, I have been up pacing and stretching in the early hours of the morning trying to get rid of it! Xx

yep i have this too!! OH rubs tiger balm into them at night and that really helps xxx

I'm suffering with this too :(

Fair play....hubby massages my feet every night (bless him) but it still affects me.

I'm going to try the bath before bed to see whether that eases it x

Seems it's pretty common.i had awful restless night. Mine are worse at night when I want to sit down and rest or sleep!!!
Might try tiger balm ill give anything a go.
My partner massages my calves and gets his fingers into muscles at back.my acupuncture man said to do calf stretches too.

Ah me too!! It's horrible isn't it!

I've been having hot baths with radox muscle therapy bubble bath, it does help a bit (although doesn't get rid completely). It has clary sage in it and I was using it for a whole before hearing it can 'bring on labour' I don't think the amount in this bubble bath does thou as I have been fine using it so Ive carried on.

Also oh has been pretty good with giving me leg/foot massages too.

What's tiger balm?? X

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back