Restless Legs?

tallulah73

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced restless legs?
...(or as my 12yr old son thought i said last night 'Wrestlers Legs') in the first few weeks. Their driving me mad, it's a horrible sensation, i just cant keep still, i have to keep rotating my feet round in circles to stop the feeling.

Arrrggghh! - id much rather have morning sickness!

Nope hun can't say i've ever experienced this, and it sounds like hell!! Poor you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how do you mean? acky legs? i often find if i have done loads then my legs get so acky and tired :D

No, It's not achy legs, it doesn't hurt, it's like an overwhelming urge to move them...sounds silly but it's not nice!
Ive just read it can be common during the last few weeks of pregnancy and can be due to low iron levels.

Im gona see the doc on Tuesday to tell her im preg so will mention it then.

Oh I HATE that!! I havent been to bad (touch wood I dont get it ) this time! I had it with my others and even when Im not pregnant! I hate it!! OMG it drives me nuts! i have to kick out and get so annoyed!

LMAO Oh look what you did now!? You've set me off! Can you tell that I hate it? :rotfl:

I get restless legs a lot, not since I have ben pregnant though (well not yet anyway), but used to get it around the time of AF, so guess its hormone related....

I would lie in bed and keep having to move my legs over and over....luckily it only ever happened for one night at a time!

OOO yes i get this most nights since being pregnant. Its horrible!

Oops sorry meant to start a new thread...........having a really strange day today like Im in a constant daydream!

I have this, its only just started but so irritating, Just sat watching tv and i have to move my legs. I wondered why it was tbh

i only get this when im tired then im fine once i go to bed. its soooo annoying tho xx

i find im getting cramp in leg again (did with my other pgs) i wake up in pain with a stiff leg and i cant move it for a few mins, ive been getting pins and needles in my hands alot more too.

Ive got this :roll: I cant keep still in bed..OH is going mad trying to sleep with me kicking him in the back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back