j

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I had this awfully. It used to drive me mad in bed at night! The only thing I found that helped is keeping your legs up high on as many pillows as you can pile up - so much so that it pulls on your calf muscles - it stops the restlessness. Mine did get a lot easier the nearer to the end i got!

Oh hun, i feel your pain :hug: :hug: :hug:
i have the exact same thing, you described it prefectly! it drives me crazy and i end up walking around the room untill im pretty much sleep walking :lol: iv had this for the whole pregnancy and its torturing me in the evenings! try buying some knee-high flight socks! i have a pair (but no idea where the other one is :doh: ) so i put it on the one thats aching :D

I get this too along with numb buttocks.. ive given up trying to find a solution now!

Claire x

Awww have some of these girls :hug: :hug: :hug:
I haven't had the jumpy legs at night, but I've woken up with an ache in my thighs (on whichever side I;ve been lying on) like I;ve been lying on a nerve. Also my feet feel very hot in the night and I have to stick them outside the duvet, which is risking it a bit as my cat sleeps in the bedroom with us (she has to, otherwise if we leave her in the living room, she chews the wires) and she loves to play with our feet! I got scratched on my toe the other night...

I get restless jumpy legs in bed at night.

What i've found helps is to rub just a tiny bit (cos it does say on the tube to consult a doctor first before use if pregnant or nursing!) of biofreeze on my ankles and backs of my knees.
It's one of those gels for aching muscles and it gives you a different sensation to concentrate on other than the jumpy feeling and im able to get to sleep.... it works for me!

I have this even when not pregnant and I have no idea what I could do to help lol! I just suffer in silence! :( NOT haha I get so mad and shout at Joe but that doesnt really help at all hahaha :lol:

sorry hun cant help with this one :hug: :hug: :hug: thank god its 1 of the few things ive not got lol i must be the unhealthiest pregnant woman ever :rotfl:
hope you get some good advice it would drive me simple :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxx

:( :( sorry to hear, this sounds terribly annoying! I don't really have any advice but just wanted to offer you some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:
I get irritations in my legs which drive me absolutely crazy and wearing just knickers / baggy shorts is the only way to alleviate it. I know this isn't the same thing, but maybe might help?

I hope you find a solution

i've been getting a lot of aches in my thighs, like i've been running. but no jumpy feeling? dunno what that's all about :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back