Refusing her food

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
Rosie started to refuse her breakfast yesterday, she has done it again today, then at lunch yesterday again she didnt really eat much, more playing with it on her plate. Dinner she refused point blank on 2 different offerings.

She is full of cold so wondering if it's something to do with this?? But it's not like her to not eat, in herself she is fine, except for a snotty nose.

Sam usually eats loads even when he doesn't seem well, but there have been a couple of times when he's been ill and completely off his food. He's still drink lots though - will she drink milk? When Sam wasn't eating I just made sure he had lots of milk for a couple of days.

Is she getting any new teeth?

I really think it's these back teeth, with the waking in the night, the constant trying to bite, the runny pooh and now this snotty nose, and not eating.

She is drinking lots, juice, but i do offer her milk, she'll have milk in the afternoon with her nap, but refuses which she has always done any other time bar bedtime

She's probably just really uncomfortable with the teeth then :( Hopefully they're just about to come through and she'll be back to her normal self soon x

Awww, Katie goes off her food at the slightest cold :roll: but never the milk, she's a milk monster always has been.

The only thing I'd say is if Rosie seems no better in a day or two then I'd take her to the dr's as she may have a sore throat which will put them completely off their food :(

Hope she is back to her old self again soon hun xxx

I will do, thanks, she's never been one for milk during the day really, but im going to keep trying snacks and if refusing them milk, and like you said i will take her to see the doc in a day or so if she's still like it.

I think it's probably her teeth hun, but best to get her checked out if it continues more than a week x

yep i was going to say bloody teeth! hope they come through soon honey :hug: xx

Like the others said- probably her teeth. Make sure she gets plenty of fluids andhope they pop through soon! x

Cheers girls, well she ate some lunch, mainly her crisps, and knawing on a cucumber, but im glad she ate at least something

Caitlyn had sweets for lunch. I tried EVERYTHING else first, but she wouldn't have it... So I gave her some love hearts. Bad mum! :rofl:

She's usually quite good so if she really was hungry she probably would have eaten the other 3 lunches I made :rofl:

lol, 3 lunches!! your mad... I tried Rosie with 2 choices.. Now if i did the 3rd she probably would of eaten it lol

We had a salad with some french bread, but she was having none of it, so out came the dairylea for a dairylea and mayo sandwich (which she usually loves) but two bites and she was saying "bic mum" which means she wants a biscuit, but I thought I'd try the cucumber first. Gave up and gave her some love hearts and digestives after that............

I gave Rosie digestives earlier as a snack, they went down well, nothing else did bar the crisps at lunch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back