Going off food?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Last couple days alanna's appetite for actual food has been dropping more and more, yesterday she had her cereal in the morning fine, and had about half of her lunch, then refused to eat ANY dinner, i tried for like an hour, then gave up and got her abottle which she gulped down

Then today she had about a third of her cereal this morning, had a slice of toast at lunch time, and now is refusing her dinner again.

:wall2: ideas?

Teething? Have heard that it can effect appetite.

Yup Teathing!

I have been thinking that Devon has a bug and now having matched every symptom to the nhs teathing page! including screeming all day long! It's just teathing. Can't believe I forgot the signs!

We have abandoned weaning at the moment and going just with milk. If TW You could try more rubber based spoons rather than the plasticy ones, (which I normally prefer). Or filling her beaker with fridge cold water to help

good luck

She isnt showing any other teething signs though >.< When she got her first two teeth it was mayhem! But now she isnt chewing or drooling or flushed cheeks, or red gums, nothin!

my lo goes through stages like this too. i put it down to teething but my Hv pointed out that babies are like adults too... sometimes we dont have much apetite and dont eat as much as usual! im sure its just a phase and it will pass soon! as long as shes getting her milk she will be fine! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back