Recommendations....

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey guys

Was using the ebay cheapie ov sticks this month and they drove me crazy trying to read them and did'nt get a line as dark as control

So next month i'm going to invest in some branded tests to see if i get a better result.

So can anyone recommend??

I've been looking at Clear blue, first response, boots, superdrug.

Thanks guys. :)

I have always used clearblue digi and found them to be great I would deffo recommend them :) xx

hello

i use clearblue digital.....i know they are expensive but they are spot on!! you get 7 in a pack and i always ov around the 12th day of cycle....so i start to test around cd10. you get a smiley face when you have your surge.....so no doubts!!

you can see the lines when you pull out the test thing after you have put it in the digital thing (if you get what i mean)...so you also see the second line getting darker....but the digital smiley face takes away the guess work... :)

the only downside is the cost though :( xx

Thanks guys!

All the branded ones seem to be a similar price

The CB digi is top of my list at the moment but going to wait till witch arrives before i order :)

I'd love to use proper brand tests but with my crazy cycles it's not really the most ideal way - financially anyway. I've heard the best are ClearBlue with the smiley faces. :) x x

you can get them online a bit cheaper, £12-15

yeah i get mine off amazon....i'm lucky though as i always tend to ov around cd12....so dont need to worry about having to use for days and days,,,it's quite ironic really as i am still using them so we know when NOT to BD over th next couple of months...ha ha....gone from trying to get pregnant to trying not to for a few months.....can't keep off here though cos you're all so lovely and i don't want to miss out on any crack!!!

We will be actively ttc again around july time.....but if it happens before then, then it happens....gonna let fate decide this one! xx

I use the CB Digital as well - works brilliantly and takes the guess work out. I only start using it on about day 9 of my cycle so I don't waste too many. I got the refills from Amazon as they're a bit cheaper

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back