Recommend a high chair - calling all mums!

We have ikea now too - and one at my mums too lol

We had another mothercare one because it reclined (aaron wasn't able to sit up until much later)

These days in the nice weather I mostly clean it by taking it to the garden and hosing it down :eek:

Chicco polly here too, lovely and sturdy and fairly easy to clean. It's not the cheapest tho. My mom has a chair that costs her about £27. It folds up like an ironing board and has over the shoulder straps. It does him fine, altho when he was first going into it we had to put a cushion behind him to push him closer to the tray.

One way to keep straps clean is to strap baby into the chair, then put the big bibs with arms on baby over the straps. Also makes it harder for baby to wiggle out of the straps.

Chicco polly here too, lovely and sturdy and fairly easy to clean. It's not the cheapest tho. My mom has a chair that costs her about £27. It folds up like an ironing board and has over the shoulder straps. It does him fine, altho when he was first going into it we had to put a cushion behind him to push him closer to the tray.

One way to keep straps clean is to strap baby into the chair, then put the big bibs with arms on baby over the straps. Also makes it harder for baby to wiggle out of the straps.

I do the same. Always strap her in the put the long sleved bibs on the top. Although thw straps come off and wash in the machine fine. Xx

tapatalking

I do the same. Always strap her in the put the long sleved bibs on the top. Although thw straps come off and wash in the machine fine. Xx

tapatalking

Ooooh I'll have to have a look at that as mine r getting a bit grubby. :)

Ok I take it back...

Came through from kitchen with her lunch and she is in her chair sound asleep. So rather than disturbing her I just reclined it right back. So guess that is a useful feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back